Does Anybody Apply To Harding University College Of Pharmacy?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Ray1234

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey yall,
just wondering if anybody apply to harding university college of pharmacy. It is in the line to get precandidate status like the school at HILO in june.
ray

Members don't see this ad.

Another pharmacy? Wow...they're popping up like dandelions now.

Yeah. This will be the second pharmacy school in the state of Arkansas. I hear that it will be operated correctly, but I don't know.

Members don't see this ad :)
How do you find out which schools are opening up 2007 or 2008??? Are there any other new schools out there???

How do you find out which schools are opening up 2007 or 2008??? Are there any other new schools out there???
I found it in acpe's website. Since I found some people applying to Hawaii University cop at Hilo and was wondering if anybody is applying to harding on university cop too? cop at both universities are in in the same phase of getting precandidate status. i wonder if they r accepting students before getting precandidate status by acpe. any has any idea about it??

yes i believe they are but there app deadline has passed. They hope to get the acpe approval and will be accepting people because everything has gone according to plans so far.

I got accepted to Harding, but I am unsure about attending the school. The whole thing about attending a pharm school that is not fully accredited is just kinda iffy... plus the tuition there is 22,000 a year. I am waiting for results from a different school by mid april.. but if that doesn't work out, I will be stuck to goto Harding. What do you guys think?