does anyone get accepted to Hampton University or East Tennesee State University

Discussion in 'Pre-Pharmacy' started by janjanbureh, Feb 28, 2007.

1. janjanbureh

7+ Year Member

Pre-Pharmacy
    Still waiting for the reply from those two schools. Pls anyone with information regarding about these two schools.

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. rw24

2+ Year Member

Pharmacy Student
    I got accepted to ETSU about a week ago. What type of information do u want to know about ETSU?

4. janjanbureh

7+ Year Member

Pre-Pharmacy
    I want to know there admision and interview criterias and process. What was ur PCAT score, and your GPA. How was the interview? do they ask you too many questions, and how did you get accepted. Your reply will be highly appreciated.

5. KatieBaby848

2+ Year Member

Pre-Pharmacy
    I have a friend that is currently at ETSU. He likes it a lot. His PCAT scores were pretty high but his GPA was average. He said that at the interview they pretty much asked the basic quesions. I think they asked quite a few about ethical situations.

6. janjanbureh

7+ Year Member

Pre-Pharmacy
    thank i applied to two schools..but ETSU is my first choice..i will be glad if i got accepted there.

7. rw24

2+ Year Member

Pharmacy Student

The main thing about ETSU admissions is that they want people that are wanting to work in the Appalachian region. The interview there was very relaxed and the questions were just the usual type of questions at any interview really. The interview was a great experience and everyone was extremely nice.

8. janjanbureh

7+ Year Member

Pre-Pharmacy
    so do u have a high GPA/PCAT...i have 3.5 but still waitin for my PCAT score...do u think that they are looking for something higher than dat.