Does anyone go to Rutgers Pharmacy School?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

joygirlx105

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I want to know more about rutgers pharmacy school but information on the web is pretty limited. If anyone is going to rutgers or planning to go there, please tell me something about the school ! I know this is vague, but just leave me anything!

Members don't see this ad.

i dont go there but i took classes and rutgers and i know and work with alot of rutgers pharmacy students there so i can tell u from what i know. Its definitly a good school. If your instate obviously the price is unmatched. I personally like the campus and the people. A good mix diversity at the school. All my friends who are in the rutgers pharmacy program has no complaints about it. They all love it. They are all active with their pharmacy frats etc. The program is tough as are all other pharmacy programs but if you know the right people and groups u can get old exams and study aids and such.
The only downside is that the school is getting tougher and tougher to get into each year. I heard from current students that the school is gonna be a 2+4 program starting this fall. This is worse for imcomming freshmen right out of highschools but much better for transfer students.
Uhm thats all i can think of right now if you have any other quesitons let me know and if i dont know ill ask my friends who go there.

Superflyjsc,
Thank you for your reply.
Do they require interview in their process??

joygirlx105 said:
Superflyjsc,
Thank you for your reply.
Do they require interview in their process??

they never did in the past but now i believe they do for all 3rd yr students.