Does anyone have any positive waitlist stories? Really down in the dumps and would love to hear something good.

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

pinkeyeshadow

Reaction score
Got waitlisted at 1 school the only interview I got this cycle and holding out onto a little bit of hope still. Does anyone have any positive stories they can share, please?

Members don't see this ad.

• Care
Reactions: 4 users
A medical school dean of my acquaintance got accepted to only one medical school, off the waitlist. Obviously he has had a very successful career despite that!

• Love
Reactions: 1 users
I was in waitlist limbo for basically the entire last cycle. Then suddenly in the last week of April I got two acceptances. It isn't over until it's over!

• Love
Reactions: 5 users
Members don't see this ad :)
A medical school dean of my acquaintance got accepted to only one medical school, off the waitlist. Obviously he has had a very successful career despite that!
That is so refreshing to hear! I am just hoping I get off of the waitlist for the 1 school I am at!

Reactions: 1 users
I was in waitlist limbo for basically the entire last cycle. Then suddenly in the last week of April I got two acceptances. It isn't over until it's over!
Yes! That's so true! I am just trying to stay positive and hope for some good news in May possibly, but it's so hard.

• Care
Reactions: 1 user