Does anyone have info on Boston University?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

vcast

You just never know ...
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone!

I need info on Boston University and was wondering if anyone is applying or has applied.

How is the campus? The interview? Do you really need a committee leter? What would be the overall rating of the campus and the professors?

How is the patient pool?

Thanks for your input everyone,
Vcast :D

Members don't see this ad.

vcast said:
Hey everyone!

I need info on Boston University and was wondering if anyone is applying or has applied.

How is the campus? The interview? Do you really need a committee leter? What would be the overall rating of the campus and the professors?

How is the patient pool?

Thanks for your input everyone,
Vcast :D

I am going to be a student there in the Fall....

The campus is in the middle of Boston, a big change from where I'm coming from (small Florida town), which is AWESOME!

The interview was VERY informal, Dr. Shaw looked very uninterested at first, so I had to start the conversation and eventually (I think) she got the impression that I'm a good guy :)

The facilities are top-notch, everything is high tech and looks very professional.. The faculty really tries to help their students and they also have tutors if you have problems, unless you try you won't fail..

I didnt have a comitte (sp?) letter, I had 1 letter from a prof, 1 from a former boss, 2 from dentists..

I would give the campus and the faculty a 9/10. BU was not my first choice when I went to the interview, however, it became my future school when I saw it in person...

Overall: a little pricey, but its a great school!

Does anybody know who to contact at BU? I can't get a hold of anybody via email or get past the secretary by phone.