Does anyone have the answers to the PAT of Kaplans Final DAT?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

SeriousPreDent

5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I misplaced my copy of the answers and I want to see what I got wrong and whatever. Thanks for the help.

Members don't see this ad.

SeriousPreDent said:
thanks but no thanks! i already took the course twice so i paid kaplan enough... anyone willing to help me out

what you are asking for is probably illegal hommie.

Members don't see this ad :)
Instead of mocking you like another member of this online community, I'll be happy to send you the file. You just have to promise not to report me to the Kaplan police. SeriousPredent, shoot me a PM with your email address and I'll send you the pdf file.

vertical bite said:
TWICE?

Are you handicapped?

HAve special needs?

Thats ridiculous and I would be ashamed to tell anyone.

Vertical bite, I don't know where you get off on being such an a**hole, but comments like these are not appreciated by anyone here.

harpua said:
Instead of mocking you like another member of this online community, I'll be happy to send you the file. You just have to promise not to report me to the Kaplan police. SeriousPredent, shoot me a PM with your email address and I'll send you the pdf file.

Vertical bite, I don't know where you get off on being such an a**hole, but comments like these are not appreciated by anyone here.

dude you can toss my salad for callin me names for nothing. I didnt do a thing to you.

vertical bite said:
TWICE?

Are you handicapped?

HAve special needs?

Thats ridiculous and I would be ashamed to tell anyone.

vertical bite said:
dude you can toss my salad for callin me names for nothing. I didnt do a thing to you.

That's correct I didn't do anything to you. But where do you get off insulting every single person on this board? Saying someone has "special needs" simply because they repeated the Kaplan course? I don't go around calling you a ****** because of your repeated misspellings in all of your posts. Why don't you just chilll out and stop acting like a spoiled 5 year old?

And by the way, going back and editing your posts to remove your attacks on other members of this forum does not erase what you have done. Your attacks are preserved for eternity in this post. Nice try though.

vertical bite said:

vertical, u got some nerve talking all this smack without knowing anything about the person u are attacking. the REASON i took the course twice is this: when i took the class for the first time I was a fulltime student and I was holding down a fulltime job. Also it was summer. I honestly didn't take the class seriously enough and therefor I did not take the DAT b/c i knew i wasn't ready to and get a good score. So when my kaplan membership expired i had to take the course again to utilize the resources at the kaplan center. keep in mind i didn't go to class, i just paid to use their resources. and no i'm not ashamed for taking the course twice b/c it was actually a smart thing to do and no i'm not handicapped. so vertical, don't jump to conclusions and be so quick to judge someone. and i hope u have the nerve to talk smack to someones face b/c u are a real tough guy on the internet...

harpua said:
That's correct I didn't do anything to you. But where do you get off insulting every single person on this board? Saying someone has "special needs" simply because they repeated the Kaplan course? I don't go around calling you a ****** because of your repeated misspellings in all of your posts. Why don't you just chilll out and stop acting like a spoiled 5 year old?

And by the way, going back and editing your posts to remove your attacks on other members of this forum does not erase what you have done. Your
attacks are preserved for eternity in this post. Nice try though.

harpua, thanks man! and check ur PM box

SeriousPreDent said:
vertical, u got some nerve talking all this smack without knowing anything about the person u are attacking. the REASON i took the course twice is this: when i took the class for the first time I was a fulltime student and I was holding down a fulltime job. Also it was summer. I honestly didn't take the class seriously enough and therefor I did not take the DAT b/c i knew i wasn't ready to and get a good score. So when my kaplan membership expired i had to take the course again to utilize the resources at the kaplan center. keep in mind i didn't go to class, i just paid to use their resources. and no i'm not ashamed for taking the course twice b/c it was actually a smart thing to do and no i'm not handicapped. so vertical, don't jump to conclusions and be so quick to judge someone. and i hope u have the nerve to talk smack to someones face b/c u are a real tough guy on the internet...

Man I am one cool dude !!!

hahahahahhahaha Why not just take the class one more time.

YOu make me sound so mean. I must have made you cry... :smuggrin:

SeriousPreDent said:
Dont even waste your breathe giving that jerk a reason. You dont need to justify yourself to anyone, especially to a lowlife like that.