Does anyone know any good sources to properly learn electromagnetism for MCAT

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

September24

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I mean concepts like magnetic fields, Faraday's Law and Lenz's Law (along with any other concepts that I may need to know at all). I'm using Berkeley review and while I understand what the chapter is saying, I don't feel prepared to tackle the MCAT style conceptual problems. I understand Lenz's law and can do simple discrete problems but throw it in a MCAT style passage and I freeze up. I've been trying to learn it for the longest time and just can't wrap my mind around. I don't even understand what I "Dont get". I just don't seem to be doing well.

Thank you.

Members don't see this ad.

I mean concepts like magnetic fields, Faraday's Law and Lenz's Law (along with any other concepts that I may need to know at all). I'm using Berkeley review and while I understand what the chapter is saying, I don't feel prepared to tackle the MCAT style conceptual problems. I understand Lenz's law and can do simple discrete problems but throw it in a MCAT style passage and I freeze up. I've been trying to learn it for the longest time and just can't wrap my mind around. I don't even understand what I "Dont get". I just don't seem to be doing well.

Thank you.

I used videos on the internet via you tube. I also have Columbia Review and I found their explanations to be super helpful.

I find BR to have difficult explanations sometimes too. I need to read a simpler explanation before I can tackle BR's explanations.

I'm a big fan of using the Schaum's Outlines series for learning new material. I recommend this to most everyone I know that needs a resource to learn the material better.

The best material for concepts is wikipremed. John is the best at concepts

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2