Does anyone know how full UIC is at this point? Thanks!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

starsaligned

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
If anyone has called UIC recently and has been told how full they are, please share with those of us still in the post-interview waiting game. Thanks!!

Members don't see this ad.

I know that there is at least one seat that will open up in April. Shhh, it's a secret, it's insider information. Don't tell anyone.

omG, I KNOW of this seat as well. but shhh, keep it on the dl.

Members don't see this ad :)
They are just saying that maybe some people will drop their seats so that guys/gals who are waiting for the acceptance would have greater chance to get accepted.
IMO thou.

Getting back to the topic though, I would also like to know. I've been accepted some other places but am still waiting to hear from UIC. It looks like the facebook group has 35 peeps in it, and I'm assuming there are some people that have gotten in that don't have facebook.

Def. some acecepted students may not have their accounts on Facebook since it's not required to join the Facebook group too ;)
End of March to the beginning of April is the replying period for Feb. interviewees (from what I heard from some of my classmates that went on Feb,. interviews); not sure about new invites.
GL.

I know that there is at least one seat that will open up in April. Shhh, it's a secret, it's insider information. Don't tell anyone.

Do you know if they are still sending out interviews or are they done?

i know of 2 people that are interviewing next week... and they were notified of the interview invite last week.. so i know they are still in the process of interviewing people. Also, Ive heard through some people that they are about half full right now..

i know of 2 people that are interviewing next week... and they were notified of the interview invite last week.. so i know they are still in the process of interviewing people. Also, Ive heard through some people that they are about half full right now..

Hello Bearsfan55!

I had interview with them on Jan. And I heard from my friend who go to UIC that UIC is now full.. maybe 2 seats left and waitlist has been ranked. She said she asked to the admission office.....

Who is right?

Hello Bearsfan55!

I had interview with them on Jan. And I heard from my friend who go to UIC that UIC is now full.. maybe 2 seats left and waitlist has been ranked. She said she asked to the admission office.....

Who is right?

I have an interview with UIC on Wednesday, so I assume there are still spots open.

Members don't see this ad :)
I have an interview with UIC on Wednesday, so I assume there are still spots open.

If they say anything about how full they are or the timing of admissions, would you mind posting it? Good luck on your interview!!:thumbup:

I interviewed this morning at UIC. They said today and yesterday were hopefully the last days for interviewing. Although they did not say specifically, it seems that there are only a few spots still remaining. They also said the earliest we would hear back was mid april... i'm not sure if that is just the students who interviewed today or everyone who has not heard back yet. GL everyone!:xf:

I interviewed on Wednesday with 6 other applicants. Again, I was told the earliest we would hear was by mid-April. UIC interviewed about 140 people and said the class "was not full yet." I think that last year only 100 were interviewed. Please, correct me if I'm wrong. I have no idea how many spots are left nor did I get an inclination as to what "not full yet" means in actual numbers. If y'all hear anything else, please let us know.

I interviewed on Wednesday with 6 other applicants. Again, I was told the earliest we would hear was by mid-April. UIC interviewed about 140 people and said the class "was not full yet." I think that last year only 100 were interviewed. Please, correct me if I'm wrong. I have no idea how many spots are left nor did I get an inclination as to what "not full yet" means in actual numbers. If y'all hear anything else, please let us know.

last year's numbers were: UIC interviewed 132 people, 76 were accepted just from in-state only. These numbers were reported by doc toothache which was taken from the ADEA book. so if they interviewed about 140, it's pretty much the same thing as last year.

I just found out I'm on the waitlist. Does anyone know how large the waitlist is or any other details about it?

I received a letter. When I interviewed, I was told that I would hear back by mid-April at the earliest, so I was super surprised when I received a letter two weeks earlier than expected.