Does anyone know how many delayed decision applicants at Tufts get accepted in May?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

DrFlower

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Just wondering...May is fast approaching and this little flower is getting nervous! I heard that spots are still open and "reserved" for some of the active applicants (us delayed decision folk), but does anyone know how much of the class is already filled and how many delayed decision applicants are actually accepted?

Thanks so much for any input... :)

Members don't see this ad.

DrFlower said:
Just wondering...May is fast approaching and this little flower is getting nervous! I heard that spots are still open and "reserved" for some of the active applicants (us delayed decision folk), but does anyone know how much of the class is already filled and how many delayed decision applicants are actually accepted?

Thanks so much for any input... :)

A lot of Tufts class comes from the waitlist, so I imagine there's a fair amount of room for delayed applicants. A lot of people that Tufts takes early don't end up going there. I don't know exactly how many delayed people they take (nobody does except the admissions office) but I imagine it's a good amount.

criminallyinane said:
A lot of Tufts class comes from the waitlist, so I imagine there's a fair amount of room for delayed applicants. A lot of people that Tufts takes early don't end up going there. I don't know exactly how many delayed people they take (nobody does except the admissions office) but I imagine it's a good amount.

Thanks so much for the info, criminallyinane. I hope I'm one of the delayed decision applicants who gets accepted in May! Nothing would truly make me happier. :)