Does anyone know if Columbia is still interviewing throughout March???

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

orange0727

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I was just wondering if Columbia is done with their interview cycle and that I should just stop expecting to hear from them. Does anyone who has been to an interview have any information? or whether the class is already full?? thank you!!!

Members don't see this ad.

I just got an email from CDM saying "At this time all status letters are in the process of being mailed out." Is this good?....bad?...:confused:

ooo really? i didn't get that email. have you had an interview there yet?

Members don't see this ad :)
I just got an email from CDM saying "At this time all status letters are in the process of being mailed out." Is this good?....bad?...:confused:

i didn't get that email either. i would assume it's not good, esp if you haven't had an interview. otherwise, it could mean anything. hmmmm, suspicious of them.

ooo really? i didn't get that email. have you had an interview there yet?

it's not an email that everyone gets...i requested (via email) on the progress/status of my dental application at CDM and they emailed back saying they will be mailed out soon...i want to assume it's not good since those who got interviews recieved the offer via email...any other thoughts?