Does anyone know if they're having more interviews at UF?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

rosiered

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, I was just wondering if UF COP is going to be having any more interviews. Everytime I call they give me some odd excuse (..your application hasn't been reviewed yet, you should hear from us soon.. blah blah blah) My stats aren't terrific but I am an undergrad at UF and have taken biochem last semester and currently in microbio this spring, so I don't think my chances are completely shot. :oops: My gpa is a 3.2 and my pcat score was 87. So to you guys out there that have gotten in already, would you know any insider details? I'm desperate because we're already in late April.

Depressed in G'ville.

Members don't see this ad.

I really don't know if there anymore interview are not but i'm sure if there are you'll be on the list. Looks like your stats are in the right playing field. It's just close to the end so there may be limited of seats. Best of luck to ya and hope you get in.

:) UF College of Pharmacy 2011:)

there is one more interview round on may 11th @ orlando campus.. as far as i know it is a make-up/rescheduled interviews and also for the plp on waiting list.. but i could be wrong..
you stats are really good and above average for what UF requires.. do u have any pharmacy experience n volunteer work ? if u dont mind me asking.
Good Luck !! :)

Members don't see this ad :)
Is UF too lazy to send out letters if you get rejected?? I never got an interview request, but it just kinda annoys me if a school doesn't even bother letting you know that you didn't get in.

hmm.. that means I probably didn't get in since they're only having makeup interviews in May. Oh well. As far as rejection letters go, they're probably just going to keep us dangling by a string into the summer.
So much for nothing.

well i just wanted to give you a little ray of hope. My stats are strangely exactly like yours, and i got an email recently about recieving an interview for may 11th @ jacksonville, which in my case was my #4 choice in the rank form. I believe may interviews are for makeups and for people on the alternate list. But i havent recieved an official letter yet, I only got it through email because of some other issue I had to deal with when they were reviewing my app. But yeah i'm an undergrad at UF too. Maybe letters are still traveling in the mail...

Hi,

I talked to Marcy in the COP and she told me that the admissions committee has extended their interviews for the COP into May, possibly even June. As far as I know, these interviews are not for the alternate list. There is still hope! Good luck :)

I haven't heard anything yet, either. :rolleyes:

Rosiered, who have you been calling? I called once, and they told me to e-mail Penny...and I never heard back from her. Oh well.

My friend is on the alternate list for UF and her interview is at the beginning of June, so I think June is for alternates, just so you know. Also, I would try calling Penny. Almost everytime I called her, she answered her phone. If she tells you to e-mail her, let her know that you already have, then she would usually talk to me. Her number is def in the directory for UF. I hope this helps, and that we'll be classmates next year. ;-)

I haven't heard anything yet, either. :rolleyes:

Rosiered, who have you been calling? I called once, and they told me to e-mail Penny...and I never heard back from her. Oh well.

Well, I kinda just talk to whoever picks up the phone. Sometimes it's Penny, sometimes it's someone filling in for her.

I talked to Dean McKenzie about rejection letters, and they DO send them out. I don't know when. I applied to NSU and LECOM, and STILL haven't received word from either yet. I got rejected from FAMU, and accepted to UF. hm. weird who accepts whom

I got my interview invite on Saturday for May 11th....so keep up the faith!