Does anyone know of a good resume writing services for Pharmacist?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Hello,

I am looking for a good website that provides resume writing services for pharmacist. Any suggestion please

Members don't see this ad.

I can't take you seriously with a user name like that
Helloooo, the last time I checked there is something called freedom of expression. If you do not have answer to my question there is no need for you to respond okay. I will huge you to go focus your energy on something else rather than bothering yourself with my username:(:eyebrow:

Reactions: 1 user
Helloooo, the last time I checked there is something called freedom of expression. If you do not have answer to my question there is no need for you to respond okay. I will huge you to go focus your energy on something else rather than bothering yourself with my username:(:eyebrow:

Allow me to freely express my opinion. It is kind of funny to picture someone signing up for this forum for the purpose of making a thread inquiring about resume writing services, who then decides that "Jesus Christ is Awesome" is probably the username to go with. You know, just something simple to get this question out there.

Members don't see this ad :)
Wait a second..."Jesus Christ is Awesome" changed his user name?
Is he no longer awesome?
This is terrible news.

Wait a second..."Jesus Christ is Awesome" changed his user name?
Is he no longer awesome?
This is terrible news.

"654652, before the rooster crows, you will disown me three times."