does anyone know of a good website?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

jlee8023

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
anyone know a good website with organic study materials? my professor sucks at explaining things..hes one of those im too smart for your asses type

Members don't see this ad.

jlee8023 said:
anyone know a good website with organic study materials? my professor sucks at explaining things..hes one of those im too smart for your asses type

You can try reading your organic textbook as it is good to study from. That is what I used in my organic class and I passed.

Your textbook, plus the book "Pushing Electrons". It's not much (~$40 max) and one of the orgo classes at UNC even requires it.

Members don't see this ad :)
b*rizzle said:
Your textbook, plus the book "Pushing Electrons". It's not much (~$40 max) and one of the orgo classes at UNC even requires it.
he wants a free website. haha he's not paying $40

http://web.chem.ucla.edu/~harding/

This is the website of my organic chem prof at UCLA. You can click around on the practice materials, called CFQ (concept focus questions) and PP (Practice problems). It is very comprehensive, I only used that for the most part. Chem 14C and 14D are the life science organic chem materials, 30B is physical science organic chem materials. It doesn't vary too much but you can click around to see which is most pertinent to you.

Good luck!

kevintech said:
he wants a free website. haha he's not paying $40

Thanks for pointing it out...

I struggled badly enough with organic that if I'd known about the book I would have sucked it up and paid the forty bucks.

b*rizzle said:
Thanks for pointing it out...

I struggled badly enough with organic that if I'd known about the book I would have sucked it up and paid the forty bucks.

Is the book really good? I will pay $40 if it is.

caligirlpharmd said:
http://web.chem.ucla.edu/~harding/

This is the website of my organic chem prof at UCLA. You can click around on the practice materials, called CFQ (concept focus questions) and PP (Practice probelms). It is very comprehensive, I only used that for the most part. Chem 14C and 14D are the life science organic chem materials, 30B is physical science organic chem materials. It doesn't vary too much but you can click around to see which is most pertinant too you.

Good luck!

thanks! it looks like a good site to aid me in my studies