Does ANYONE know TEST 3R

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

swifteagle43

Lover- not a fighter
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I scored a 53 on the Physical Science part. On a scale of 1-15 what is that?

Members don't see this ad.

bubabugster said:
Not personally.

Thanks for sharing. I really don't care that you didn't know because the question was already answered. I doubt anyone memorizes the scales for all of the AAMC practice exams so it's pretty obvious that you didn't know personally. Brett most likely looked it up unless he has some freaky photographic memory which I don't doubt that he has. For someone who hasnt't takent the MCAT or applied to medical school yet, Brett knows way too much than anyone should. I bet Brett was one of those HS posters back in the day and then he changed his SN so no one would know. Don't deny it Brett.

Members don't see this ad :)
ChymeChancellor said:
Thanks for sharing. I really don't care that you didn't know because the question was already answered. I doubt anyone memorizes the scales for all of the AAMC practice exams so it's pretty obvious that you didn't know personally. Brett most likely looked it up unless he has some freaky photographic memory which I don't doubt that he has. For someone who hasnt't takent the MCAT or applied to medical school yet, Brett knows way too much than anyone should. I bet Brett was one of those HS posters back in the day and then he changed his SN so no one would know. Don't deny it Brett.
Yes I looked it up since I was on e-mcat at the moment. I wasn't a HS poster but found SDN my frosh year.

BrettBatchelor said:
Yes I looked it up since I was on e-mcat at the moment. I wasn't a HS poster but found SDN my frosh year.

Point well said. Amazingly, Brett found my reply to his message in record time. An amazing three minutes. For all you others, bow down to Brett and his SDN greatness.

BrettBatchelor said:
Big Brother is always watching ;)

Wait... Is BrettBatchelor is Big Brother? You must be a distant relative of Santa Clause because he is always watching too! :p

ChymeChancellor said:

I meant to answer "not personally" for the question about whether I knew the 3R test, not about the 53. I goofed on what I replied to. Chill out man. The MCAT is bad enough, just lightening up the mood with a stupid joke about not knowing the 3R personally. And I could tell you that approximately 20 wrong on the PS of the MCAT is an 8. Lots of people get 20 wrong-- it is in fact how much the average test taker misses on physical sciences. In fact, lots of veteran MCAT test-takers like myself pretty much have the chart memorized. :cool: Yeah, that's right!!

swifteagle43 said:
do i have to sign up for e-mcat to see the scale?

There was a thread on here with the scales. I think it's still linked under the stickied thread up top.