Does anyone use this forum?

Discussion in 'American Podiatric Medical Students' Association' started by The Stone, Jun 3, 2008.

1. The Stone

The Stone Hall Monitor
    Moderator Emeritus

Medical Student
    Just curious.
    Here is a good question for all APMSA members: When is the APMSA going to update their website (apmsa.org) ? The most recent pictures are from 2004!

2. Thread continues after this sponsor message. SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. bdaddyjolley

bdaddyjolley ACFAS Member

Podiatry Student
    From what I have heard, the APMSA is revamping the whole website to be much better than it is. So that is why there hasn't been any recent updates. It might be a little longer before the new website is up but I hear it is coming.

4. Dr. Gangrene

Dr. Gangrene AZPOD 2011
    Moderator Emeritus

Podiatry Student
    Excellent question. The answer is right now. The Arizona school is in charge of it. We are currently getting quotes from a few companies, and we should have a new site by the end of the year!

5. Dr Gangrene,
    (love the picture btw!)
    How active is the APMSA at the azpod campus? I've been browsing the website... it seems like a great program, but I was unsure how active it is at the campus level, thanks!

6. Dr. Gangrene

Dr. Gangrene AZPOD 2011
    Moderator Emeritus

Podiatry Student
    APMSA is the national student organization. Each campus then has a Student body president who helps connect the school to the national level. Each class has a delegate, who is that classes representation to the national association.

Is that what you were looking for?

7. Rubix

Partner Organization

Podiatry Student

The APMSA is very active at AZPOD, as it is at all 8 Podiatry schools.

8. Thanks for the reply-