Does anyone want to sell their MCAT supplies

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

PreMedAdAG

I am so smart. S-M-R-T :)
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey all,
I thought about posting in the for sale part of SDN, but then I thought I'd get a better reply from you guys. I'm looking for MCAT prep stuff, particularly for physics and verbal. Also, I'm looking for old AAMC official tests that you might have and want to get rid of. I'd rather buy them off you guys than from test companies since they have completely turned test taking into a money making scheme!! :wink: Just kidding, well if you have something you want to sell, post it and I'll let you know if i need it!

Members don't see this ad.

I have AAMC I-V and Examkrackers Biology, Physics, Orgo, and Chem as well as Examkrackers 1001Q in Orgo, Chem, and Physics.

I also took Kaplan for the April MCAT and have those books too. Would like to get rid of this stuff in one transaction...PM me if anyone is interested.

I have an unused EK 1001-questions in physics - I would sell it for $20 (cost is $30). I also have the Kaplan subject books and lesson book (would sell all for $30). Lastly, I have AAMC practice items (science and VR) as well as tests I through IV with solutions for III and IV - many sections untouched. I also have the Silver Bullet, which gives explainations for AAMC practice tests I - III as well as practice items. Also includes one full-length. Would sell all these for $30. Would sell above mentioned as complete package for $75. Email me if you're interested.