does colorado only accept GC holders and citizens?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

godbless

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
hi,
does colorado univ only accepts applications from green card holders and citizens?someone told me that, but i cant find that on the website?please reply......

Members don't see this ad.

godbless said:
hi,
does colorado univ only accepts applications from green card holders and citizens?someone told me that, but i cant find that on the website?please reply......

There is no constraint that it accepts only GC holders ...Any one can apply, they even issue I-20 forms for F1 visa students..
Hope that works

Hey,
they accept students on all visas. They process F1's for you immediately once you get admission. There are couple of students in my class who came from India and syria whose f1's were processed immediately . If you have any questions directly contact Jane. She is a very sweet person and will surely help you. Only thing is she may take some time as she is over burdened with so much of work.

Members don't see this ad :)
no.. u of col.takes all students and being a green card holder or a citizen doesnt do any good. now a days green card doesnt hold much importance cause as some mentioned F1's are processed in no time. its all about getting the loan.

yes i fully agree with tiyakapoor!gc/citizenship is of importance to some schools like suny,buffalo and stonybrook,univ.of detroit,mercy!these schools accept gc holders and us citizens only!the only advantage of being a citizen or gc holder...is that u can get a loan..without /with a credithworthy co-signer!
tiyakapoor said:
no.. u of col.takes all students and being a green card holder or a citizen doesnt do any good. now a days green card doesnt hold much importance cause as some mentioned F1's are processed in no time. its all about getting the loan.

fido! said:
yes i fully agree with tiyakapoor!gc/citizenship is of importance to some schools like suny,buffalo and stonybrook,univ.of detroit,mercy!these schools accept gc holders and us citizens only!the only advantage of being a citizen or gc holder...is that u can get a loan..without /with a credithworthy co-signer!
hi

fido! said:
hi fido,