Does Cuba has the best Medical Schools in the world/caribbean?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Sora Takumi

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I heard that Cuba has the best Medical School/Medcial training for Doctors. Is that true? And if "YES", how can I get applied to trained there?

Members don't see this ad.

Does citizen usa are you? And if "YES" get applied to DO after when retakes classes of science there.

Members don't see this ad :)
Does citizen usa are you? And if "YES" get applied to DO after when retakes classes of science there.
This is literally the poorest example of English grammer I have ever seen. Simply apalled.

Reactions: 1 user
Trolling or funny?
If you tried to be funny kudos to you... But two grammatical errors on a post to correct someone...
Maybe you're ESL too if you only see 2 grammatical errors there. Not trolling or being funny. Just honest.

Maybe you're ESL too if you only see 2 grammatical errors there. Not trolling or being funny. Just honest.

Pretty sure they were acknowledging the unintentional humor of your post @referee3.

They were pointing out that in your post mocking people for bad grammar, you had multiple spelling mistakes, which is quite funny. @tartesos was actually trying to give you the benefit of the doubt that you did it on purpose to be funny, but it's clear from your second post that you did not. It's even funnier that you still didn't get it, and then started insulting more people.

This is literally the poorest example of English grammer I have ever seen. Simply apalled.
mistake #1: grammar
mistake #2: appalled

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user
I heard that Cuba has the best Medical School/Medcial training for Doctors. Is that true? And if "YES", how can I get applied to trained there?

Be Cuban?