Does Drexel email and snailmail interview invites?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

lisa13579

2K Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Just wondering if they really do both or if they just snailmail.

Members don't see this ad.

I got mine through snailmail - no email.

And it was a very thin envelope, so be careful!

Members don't see this ad :)
When did you guys get your applications complete to Drexel?

I think I was complete sometime in mid-September. I got the invite fairly soon after being complete. Actually, I got the "your app is complete postcard" in the mail, then the interview invitation about 2 or 3 days later. I don't recall getting any confirmation email.

Originally posted by ms. a
I think I was complete sometime in mid-September. I got the invite fairly soon after being complete. Actually, I got the "your app is complete postcard" in the mail, then the interview invitation about 2 or 3 days later. I don't recall getting any confirmation email.

This would be me too. 9/7 sent, postcard shortly after and then the letter dated 10/1 but mailed 10/7. I was happy to get it :)

I got a confirmation card 9/27 maybe 3 weeks after completing the secondary and then got the invite on 10/6.

But my envelope was thick because it had this brochure on how to deal with the logistical issues, travel and such...and info on all the fabulous bed and breakfasts in the area. Yum. I had to call to pick my date and then they emailed the confirmation.

Originally posted by Brickhouse
I got a confirmation card 9/27 maybe 3 weeks after completing the secondary and then got the invite on 10/6.

But my envelope was thick because it had this brochure on how to deal with the logistical issues, travel and such...and info on all the fabulous bed and breakfasts in the area. Yum. I had to call to pick my date and then they emailed the confirmation.

Ditto. I got my confirmation postcard on a Friday and my interview invite on a Monday. And I had to call to schedule it (when I called, they had a lot of dates available, but that may have just been because it was early in the season). Then the confirmation came by email.

Anyone stay, or staying at one of the B&B's? I caved and made a reservation at the Falls Inn. I was going to stay across the river but then decided the trip would stressful enough and I didn't want to add getting lost, etc, into the bargain.

I am hoping it was a good choice, and I don't have some family in my face ...