Does going outside during corona time count as clinical experience?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

techiewizz

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
If you go outside, then you have to deal with all the sick people, right? So it's clinical experience? Can you count every single hour you spend outside as a "clinical volunteer hour"?

Hey guys... happy april fools! You will never guess who this is ;)
I hope you're all doing well... I bet some of you that knew me from "back-in-the-day" are already doctors ;)
So I decided to make a post on here during April fools, and have actually been planning to do this for the last few months. I even set a reminder on my phone. Just so you guys know, over the last several years, I would sometimes I randomly look up my username here on sdn forums to see if anyone still mentions me... and you guys still do, even to this day :) I'm glad I was able to make such a legendary impression on you all. Like, the latest post that mentions me was posted by Goro on March 24, 2020, saying "10/10 for pathoology and entertainment value. Up there with the legendary Streampaw." I remember you too, Goro :)

I am so glad that I got you guys to have fun all those years ago.
So yeah, just so you know, even though you all might say that I'm "long gone", the truth is, I'm always lurking and watching ;)

It's so funny that on April fools in 2017 someone decided to imitate me... I'm glad you guys all love me so much.

If you need proof that it is the real me, you can go to streampaw.blogspot.com, and I actually made a new blog post saying that this username is me.

So you all might know that SDN has put a restriction to making new accounts with random emails, and that you have to be approved first, and you might be wondering how I'm able to post on here... well, let's just say I have lots of accounts from "back in the day" that you guys don't know about, because SDN kept banning me, so this is just one of the many. I don't post on SDN anymore (other than this post) and haven't posted since wayy back quite a few years ago (I don't remember, how long has it been, guys?), but I wrote down all my info for all my SDN accounts in a draft in my gmail... so yeah.

You guys might be wondering where I am career-wise after all these years... well, that, my friends, I shall keep a secret, and keep you all guessing. Did I actually become a computer scientist? Did I change my major again? Did I become a doctor? I'll let you guys speculate on this one.

I hope I was able to cheer up some of you with this post during these troubled times.

'Til next time! I love you guys so much, stay safe!

Let's beat this corona virus!

Against all odds,
Steampaw

Members don't see this ad.

• Dislike
Reactions: 2 users
Status
Not open for further replies.