Does it look bad if...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

musiconcerto

10+ Year Member
Reaction score

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
The only way in which it will "hurt" you is because you wouldn't have taken it before you take the MCAT. Schools certainly won't care as long as you get it done before you matriculate.

I was also wondering the same thing. I haven't taken physics 2 or chem 2 yet (although I've taken my mcat already). I heard that there are some schools that require that you have all pre-reqs done by the time you apply, but this is just a minority, I think. I plan on taking these classes by the time I matriculate, but I'm not sure which schools exactly have these reqs.

I was also wondering the same thing. I haven't taken physics 2 or chem 2 yet (although I've taken my mcat already). I heard that there are some schools that require that you have all pre-reqs done by the time you apply, but this is just a minority, I think. I plan on taking these classes by the time I matriculate, but I'm not sure which schools exactly have these reqs.

I can't recall any schools that have that requirement.