Does NYU Screen?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

liger

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I haven't received anything from them, so just wondering. Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

I'm pretty sure they did last year, because I got turned down pre-secondary from them. I don't see why they wouldn't again this year. Good luck!

I just checked out the MSAR and it says that NYU sends out secondaries to all applicants. Assuming this is correct, when you receive your secondary, please let me know! I'm still waiting for my AMCAS to be submitted, but it would be nice to know how long it will be before I receive anything from NYU.

Members don't see this ad :)
godawgs39 said:
I just checked out the MSAR and it says that NYU sends out secondaries to all applicants. Assuming this is correct, when you receive your secondary, please let me know! I'm still waiting for my AMCAS to be submitted, but it would be nice to know how long it will be before I receive anything from NYU.

check the Got Secondaries thread, it seems some people have already received it.

i havent received it yet! oh blah!

I got it, AMCAS processed 7/13. Please Check my previous post today...i have some questions about the NYU secondary.