Dismiss Notice
Hey Guest! Check out the 3 MCAT Study Plan Options listed in the 'stickies' area at the top of the forums (BoomBoom, SN2ed, and MCATJelly). Let us know which you like best.

Also, we now offer a MCAT Test-Prep Exhibitions Forum where you can ask questions directly from the test-prep services.

Does Oct. 3 mean tonight at Midnight?

Discussion in 'MCAT Discussions' started by TexasGuy41, Oct 2, 2002.

1. TexasGuy41

TexasGuy41 Senior Member

Or does it mean sometime tomorrow (Oct 3) during the day?

I guess it depends on whether its just a technical matter - in which case I would think it would go up tonight at midnight, or a manual one, which means will probably have to wait for some joker to have his morning coffee and fire up his computer to make them available to all of us.

2. Thread continues after this sponsor message. SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. SuzyQ

SuzyQ Senior Member

We are all gonna have to wait for that joker to put them up. For april I think they were available in the early afternoon, maybe late morning....im not completely sure though

4. lady bug

Darn....I was hoping they would be up at midnight. Then if i did horrible I could wake up the next morning and start studying for april 2003. :( I'm so optimistic, aren't I....:rolleyes:

5. Bevo

Bevo Radiology, R1

Resident [Any Field]
    Im in the same situation....Ive got my books ready to be stuffed in boxes or ready to be used.

6. tBw

tBw totally deluded

hmm, I really hope you're all joking with the MCAT books at the ready stuff...regardless of what your scores are tomorrow, you need at least one day to recover!

7. Lana

Lana New Member

I doubt if it means midnight but I am going to definitely check then regardless. These last few days of waiting seem to be the hardest. Good luck everyone.....

8. Bevo

Bevo Radiology, R1

Resident [Any Field]
    I haven't been able to sleep all week. My mind starts racing about my MCAT scores as soon as I close my eyes.

9. ::Seabass::

::Seabass:: bringing burkas back!

they were available early afternoon in April

good luck everyone!