Does Oct. 3 mean tonight at Midnight?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

TexasGuy41

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Or does it mean sometime tomorrow (Oct 3) during the day?

I guess it depends on whether its just a technical matter - in which case I would think it would go up tonight at midnight, or a manual one, which means will probably have to wait for some joker to have his morning coffee and fire up his computer to make them available to all of us.

Members don't see this ad.

Originally posted by TexasGuy41
Or does it mean sometime tomorrow (Oct 3) during the day?

I guess it depends on whether its just a technical matter - in which case I would think it would go up tonight at midnight, or a manual one, which means will probably have to wait for some joker to have his morning coffee and fire up his computer to make them available to all of us.

We are all gonna have to wait for that joker to put them up. For april I think they were available in the early afternoon, maybe late morning....im not completely sure though

Darn....I was hoping they would be up at midnight. Then if i did horrible I could wake up the next morning and start studying for april 2003. :( I'm so optimistic, aren't I....:rolleyes:

Im in the same situation....Ive got my books ready to be stuffed in boxes or ready to be used.

Members don't see this ad :)
hmm, I really hope you're all joking with the MCAT books at the ready stuff...regardless of what your scores are tomorrow, you need at least one day to recover!

I doubt if it means midnight but I am going to definitely check then regardless. These last few days of waiting seem to be the hardest. Good luck everyone.....

I haven't been able to sleep all week. My mind starts racing about my MCAT scores as soon as I close my eyes.

they were available early afternoon in April

good luck everyone!