Does Pearson Vue post scores too? Looked everywhere but can't find out. Unsure re: panicking yet

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Sartre_lite

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Just took the MPJE very recently (yay!) and since nothing has changed yet on nabp's site for me (still says ATT generated) I went to pearson's site.
So, I logged in on Pearson Vue's site (not nabp) and it says 'score pending' . So, of course I'm freaking out. Does Pearson even post scores? Does anyone know what this means?

Thank you for any and all help in advance, I'm freaking out thinking I failed or something.

edit:typo

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
P.S. this 'score pending' item is under exam results --> appointment information. It's all very odd.

Just took the MPJE very recently (yay!) and since nothing has changed yet on nabp's site for me (still says ATT generated) I went to pearson's site.
So, I logged in on Pearson Vue's site (not nabp) and it says 'score pending' . So, of course I'm freaking out. Does Pearson even post scores? Does anyone know what this means?

Thank you for any and all help in advance, I'm freaking out thinking I failed or something.

edit:typo
Hello, when did you do the MPJE and what state. I did mine Tuesday afternoon and result came out Friday afternoon. Like you I was really panicking but didn't know you can check on Pearsonvue site. Good luck, I pray you pass it

Hello, when did you do the MPJE and what state. I did mine Tuesday afternoon and result came out Friday afternoon. Like you I was really panicking but didn't know you can check on Pearsonvue site. Good luck, I pray you pass it
Oh cool, well can you see your score and/or that you passed on the Pearson website now?

Members don't see this ad :)
I did check the Pearsonvue site now, but didn't see anywhere they post result. My MPJE status only says Taken.

I did check the Pearsonvue site now, but didn't see anywhere they post result. My MPJE status only says Taken.
Yes, you're at exactly the right place. Mine changed from 'score pending' to 'taken' as well. Thanks for looking into it, though!! At least now I'm reassured that 'taken' is somewhat appropriate. :)

Reactions: 1 user