Does PharmCAS save my info for next year?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

hapy

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'm beginning to think that I should wait until next year to apply for pharmacy school. However, I had started to work on my PharmCAS, mainly requesting transcripts to be sent in and entering in coursework. Will PharmCAS save this info for me until next year? I'm not worried about the biographical info or the coursework I have entered since all I have to do is retype those, but what about the transcripts that I have requested? Thank you ahead of the time for your responses.

Members don't see this ad.

I'm beginning to think that I should wait until next year to apply for pharmacy school. However, I had started to work on my PharmCAS, mainly requesting transcripts to be sent in and entering in coursework. Will PharmCAS save this info for me until next year? I'm not worried about the biographical info or the coursework I have entered since all I have to do is retype those, but what about the transcripts that I have requested? Thank you ahead of the time for your responses.

No, you will need to do it all over again next year.