Does princeton review offer more than 2 MCAT books?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

medschoolny

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello all,
I was trying to buy Princeton Review books for my daughter in addition to the Kaplan books that she already has. On the PR website, they offer only 2 books under MCAT- Cracking the MCAT CBT, 2nd edition and Practice MCATS. Are these the books used in the classroom? Or is there a way to purchase the material used in the class without actually taking it? Any input would greatly be appreciated.

Members don't see this ad.

No, those books aren't among those used in the TPR classroom. And, unfortunately, no, you can't purchase the classroom books without taking the course.

You could do a search for them at amazon or ebay and see if anyone is selling their copies.

don't you just love when PREMEDs Post stuff and say that they are OTHER people....if you have a question then post it, what is it with people!!!

Hello all,
I was trying to buy Princeton Review books for my daughter in addition to the Kaplan books that she already has. On the PR website, they offer only 2 books under MCAT- Cracking the MCAT CBT, 2nd edition and Practice MCATS. Are these the books used in the classroom? Or is there a way to purchase the material used in the class without actually taking it? Any input would greatly be appreciated.

Technically, it is illegal for students to sell copyrighted materials of a test prep company but unfortunately, this doesnt stop people from doing it. If you are desparate, you can purchase from craiglist or ebay, but be aware that the sellers are technically breaking a contract and that you may be invovled in some wrong doing.