1. The SDN iPhone App is back and free through November! Get it today and please post a review on the App Store!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hey Guest! Check out the 3 MCAT Study Plan Options listed in the 'stickies' area at the top of the forums (BoomBoom, SN2ed, and MCATJelly). Let us know which you like best.

Also, we now offer a MCAT Test-Prep Exhibitions Forum where you can ask questions directly from the test-prep services.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

Does the TPR Verbal workbook change every year?

Discussion in 'MCAT: Medical College Admissions Test' started by jtsmalls, Aug 9, 2011.

1. jtsmalls

I have the 2010 TPRH Verbal Workbook. I'm going through it pretty quickly and it's definitely helping a lot.

If I purchased a 2011 edition, would the passages be exactly the same, or do they come out with new stuff every year? Anyone know? Thanks.

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. vnicolas

Pre-Health (Field Undecided)
  4. bambam02

5+ Year Member

Medical Student
    Im pretty sure the passages are the same but with less typos.
    Try using a different companies workbook like EK for more practice...

5. macsta

2+ Year Member

Pre-Medical
    NO. I have the 2009 and 2010 workbooks (verbal and science) they are the exact same. The page numbers and everything.

I think they are in the process of updating their workbooks (because they just updated their textbooks)...maybe in 2012 they will get a new ones.

EDIT: they don't have 2011 workbooks.