Does this count as a non-science LOR?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
D

deleted846074

One of my professors who is the director of the undergrad psychology department is writing me a LOR. This professor is also a part of the neuroscience program as well because they teach some neuroscience courses. The course I took with this professor was designated under the psychology department, but is this a non-science professor even though they do teach neuroscience courses?

Members don't see this ad.

One of my professors who is the director of the undergrad psychology department is writing me a LOR. This professor is also a part of the neuroscience program as well because they teach some neuroscience courses. The course I took with this professor was designated under the psychology department, but is this a non-science professor even though they do teach neuroscience courses?
Yes

Reactions: 1 user
Not so fast. If the writer lists their title as
John Smith PhD
Professor of Neuroscience
Dept of Psychology

Some evaluators and schools may see this as science letter
Given the info below, I think they'll be ok. The course they took was in the psych department, though the prof teaches in the neurosci department too

the director of the undergrad psychology department
the course I took with this professor was designated under the psychology department

Reactions: 1 users