Quantcast

Does this mean I am in?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

SeeGulz

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score

Members don't see this ad.
GW's orientation starts the 21st. Yesterday, friday the 16, I recieved an "urgent" email from the GW finacial aid office requesting w2's, tax returns, and asking me to fill out GW's suplemetary financial aid app and to choose a lender. They want a response this Monday.

I haven't recieved anything from the admissions office saying that I am accepted. However, I told them I am driving up to DC this weekend and that they could contact me at my new number on Monday.

I am also applying for the 2003-2004 academic year. This couldn't be about that, could it? I also wonder if this was sent to me by mistake, but it was sent twice.

Tweetie_bird

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
whoa . . . wow! I don't know what this means but I sure hope you're in!!! Talk about exciting. :) I am praying for you.

(but in my opinion it really sounds like you're in.)
Keep us informed!!!
Tweetie

naya

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
SeeGulz-Sounds like good news rather than bad news. Let us know when you find out more information from GW admissions. Hope to see you there on the 21st.