Dismiss Notice
SDN members see fewer ads and full resolution images. Join our non-profit community!

Does this mean I am in?

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by SeeGulz, Aug 17, 2002.

1. SeeGulz

SeeGulz Senior Member

GW's orientation starts the 21st. Yesterday, friday the 16, I recieved an "urgent" email from the GW finacial aid office requesting w2's, tax returns, and asking me to fill out GW's suplemetary financial aid app and to choose a lender. They want a response this Monday.

I haven't recieved anything from the admissions office saying that I am accepted. However, I told them I am driving up to DC this weekend and that they could contact me at my new number on Monday.

I am also applying for the 2003-2004 academic year. This couldn't be about that, could it? I also wonder if this was sent to me by mistake, but it was sent twice.

2. Thread continues after this sponsor message. SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. Tweetie_bird

whoa . . . wow! I don't know what this means but I sure hope you're in!!! Talk about exciting. :) I am praying for you.

(but in my opinion it really sounds like you're in.)
    Keep us informed!!!
    Tweetie

4. naya

naya Member

SeeGulz-Sounds like good news rather than bad news. Let us know when you find out more information from GW admissions. Hope to see you there on the 21st.