• SDN Site Updates

Hey everyone! The site will be down for approximately 2 hours on Thursday, August 5th for site updates.

• How To ACE Your Medical School Interview

In this webinar hosted by SDN with experts from BeMo Academic Consulting, you will learn a simple five-step process to help you translate your interview invitation into an acceptance.

baby tooth

Apr 29, 2012
Status (Visible)
  1. Dental Student
Does Tufts discriminate against Tufts undergrads in the admissions process?

I know that they have a 7-year and an 8-year early admission program for undergraduates at Tufts.

It's my dream school. I did not have the grades to get into the 7 or 8 year program.

Does anyone know whether being a Tufts undergraduate will harm me in the admissions process? Does Tufts have quotas for how many Tufts undergraduates are admitted? Should I give up on my Tufts dreams?

Barking Lamb

Jul 4, 2011
Florida
Status (Visible)
  1. Dental Student
If you visit the web page for Tufts dental it lists Tufts as one of its "feeder schools". I don't know if this includes people from their seven and eight year program.

Perhaps their web page has more information.

wizi

10+ Year Member
Aug 24, 2008
Status (Visible)
  1. Dental Student
I am assuming that you are going to Tufts. Why dont you talk to some people there? Make an appt with your prehealth advisor, look for data from last year... You prob know it better than 99% of us on here since not everyone goes to Tufts.

About the Ads
This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.