BigRedStress

AMEX Black
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Dec 3, 2001
Ithaca
Visit site
Status
is that 3.5 and 33 for in state or for everyone? eek.
i have a 3.44 and 30 from an ivy.

so getting their sec. isnt anything special, its whether or notthey ask for LORs? hmm... oh well.

mws99

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jun 6, 2002
Visit site
Status
I meant 3.5 and a 33 for automatic interview for instaters (I don't know about out of state). I didn't mean to scare you guys. Their average for last year's class was 33.3 so many people with a MCAT below 33 will get in.

Mr. H

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Dec 11, 2001
Status
anyone else waiting for their damn professor's to send in their [email protected] Damn, they've been taking so long it's pissing me off, arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

mws99

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jun 6, 2002
Visit site
Status
My premed advisor won't be in town until the 26th, so I'm gonna be waiting awhile for my committee letter to go out.

Tweetie_bird

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Nov 20, 2001
Visit site
Status
I know what you guys mean. My prof actually lost the letter (long story) and now I"m having ot type it out and have his signature on it. Which he can't do since he's out of town. @#$#@F!!

Street Philosopher

freebird
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Aug 10, 2000
ann arbor
Status
Originally posted by Doctor Octopus

I am just squeaking by with the minimum then. My last letter arrived yesterday so my file is finally under review. Hopin' for that second interview invite. <fingers crossed>

squeaking by with the minimum is the american way! :)

This thread is more than 18 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.
About the Ads