kimmer579

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Jan 24, 2005
IL
Status
From another thread I've heard April 29, but I haven't heard anything official directly from them. Are you planning on going? Are you from out of state?

Floseph

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Dec 29, 2004
Status
It is the 29th of April. The admissions office says they'll be emailing invites sometime this week.

D_LOVE

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Feb 13, 2005
TX
Status
What all takes place during second look? Is it only for those already accepted? Waiting impatiently...

lakersfan

10+ Year Member
Jun 14, 2004
los angeles, ca
Status
Medical Student
Haha..there is an official USC thread and I asked all these questions too but no one really seems to know. I've heard you get to go with a physician but I'm not really sure.

OP
S

SmartyPants

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Feb 16, 2005
Status
kimmer579 said:
From another thread I've heard April 29, but I haven't heard anything official directly from them. Are you planning on going? Are you from out of state?
Yes, I'm definitely planning on going!! I'm from Cali, so I'm really excited about this...just got my acceptance yesterday! :D :D :D

lakersfan

10+ Year Member
Jun 14, 2004
los angeles, ca
Status
Medical Student
SmartyPants said:
Yes, I'm definitely planning on going!! I'm from Cali, so I'm really excited about this...just got my acceptance yesterday! :D :D :D
Congrats smartypants!!! I just got in on Saturday so I'm ecstatic too!!!

domukin

Mastermind
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Jan 13, 2005
Status
just curious, when did u guys interview?

OP
S

SmartyPants

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Feb 16, 2005
Status
domukin said:
just curious, when did u guys interview?

i interviewed in January, the week of the 24th. and i found out about my acceptance yesterday. so it's been roughly 6 weeks. good luck to you!! :luck:

OP
S

SmartyPants

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Feb 16, 2005
Status
lakersfan said:
Congrats smartypants!!! I just got in on Saturday so I'm ecstatic too!!!

Thanks lakersfan!! Congrats to you too!!!!!! maybe we'll meet during second look! :thumbup:

domukin

Mastermind
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Jan 13, 2005
Status
SmartyPants said:
i interviewed in January, the week of the 24th. and i found out about my acceptance yesterday. so it's been roughly 6 weeks. good luck to you!! :luck:
Thanks,

It's been 3 weeks, and I really want that acceptance. Did u guys send a LOI?

lakersfan

10+ Year Member
Jun 14, 2004
los angeles, ca
Status
Medical Student
domukin said:
Thanks,

It's been 3 weeks, and I really want that acceptance. Did u guys send a LOI?
Hey domukin,
I interviewed 1/14 and did send a loi out roughly 3 weeks after interview. If you interviewed only 3 weeks ago, u might have to wait just a little bit more. I live in So Cal and I got my acceptance on Saturday; it is possible that if you don't live in California that an acceptance letter could be in the mail for you but I dont want to give you false hope. Good luck and if Keck is your number one choice, I would send in a loi.