1. Hey Guest! Check out the 3 MCAT Study Plan Options listed in the 'stickies' area at the top of the forums (BoomBoom, SN2ed, and MCATJelly). Let us know which you like best.

Also, we now offer a MCAT Test-Prep Exhibitions Forum where you can ask questions directly from the test-prep services.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

Dismiss Notice
Hey Texans—join us for a DFW meetup! Click here to learn more.

Does your head seem full?

Discussion in 'MCAT Discussions' started by alphaholic06, Apr 13, 2004.

1. alphaholic06

alphaholic06 Doctor, Who? Me?
    Physician 10+ Year Member

Attending Physician
    My head seems so full of information, but I'm still afraid that i don't know enough. Does anyone else have this feeling?

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. indo

indo Feed me a stray cat
    7+ Year Member

Resident [Any Field]
    I'd say its time to stop studying. Just relax until Saturday and get your sleeping pattern right.

Even if you only partially remember an equation chances are that the passage will offer some kind of clue. And remember, the wrong answers are just as important as the right answers!

good luck...relax.

4. PhillyEaglesFan

PhillyEaglesFan Little Yellow Schoolbus
    7+ Year Member

Yup. Stop studying.

I stopped about midweek when I took it. Two or three days isn't going to affect your score at all.

BTW, that's a good sign. You don't want to be feeling that you have too little information.

5. DSM

DSM
    7+ Year Member

Just wrap an ace bandage around it really tight and don't let anyone stand too close to you (in case of rupture) :D