Does your head seem full?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

alphaholic06

Doctor, Who? Me?
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
My head seems so full of information, but I'm still afraid that i don't know enough. Does anyone else have this feeling?

Members don't see this ad.

alphaholic06 said:
My head seems so full of information, but I'm still afraid that i don't know enough. Does anyone else have this feeling?

I'd say its time to stop studying. Just relax until Saturday and get your sleeping pattern right.

Even if you only partially remember an equation chances are that the passage will offer some kind of clue. And remember, the wrong answers are just as important as the right answers!

good luck...relax.

Yup. Stop studying.

I stopped about midweek when I took it. Two or three days isn't going to affect your score at all.

BTW, that's a good sign. You don't want to be feeling that you have too little information.

alphaholic06 said:
Just wrap an ace bandage around it really tight and don't let anyone stand too close to you (in case of rupture) :D