Does your Medical School send you Christmas cards?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

CatsandCradles

SDN Donor
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
So yeah, I was searching thorugh the mail and saw there was a letter with my name on it. It was from Nova South Eastern. And I scurried back inside and opened it up.

It wasn't an interview or anything, but a holiday card!

Well I was a little dissapointed, but it's still cool for a medical school to send you Christmas cards. I took out some tape and placed the card over the fireplace.

Do any other medical schools do this?

Are they being nice, or are they simply trying to keep in touch with me (which is pretty cool too)?

I thought it was kind of odd, Nova South Eastern is in Florida and they send me a card with snow covered trees and white Christmas feel to it. :laugh:

Members don't see this ad.

I received my holiday card from NSU also :) That is so nice of them!

Members don't see this ad :)
My Chirstmas card was an acceptance and then I sent them a lovely present that cost me $1500.

dr.z said:
Congrats! Who was the lucky one to recieve your present?

WVSOM, but I am still waiting to hear from my state school, TCOM.

KCOM sent an E-card, I thought it was really nice.

I got a holiday card from NSU also. My present to them was to decline their invitation of acceptance.

My school is Jewish...............

I wish I had known that touro was jewish. I would have applied there. I didnt know anything about it though. too late now

Just got my xmas card from NSU..wat a pleasant surprise

Canuck99 said:
WVSOM, but I am still waiting to hear from my state school, TCOM.
WVSOM cost me $2000... how did you pull off $1500??

Kubed said:
My school is Jewish...............
They should have mailed out dreidels instead :D

i got a christmas card from NSU too! what does it mean! I'm waiting for an interview. Has anyone checked their Webstar status? Is this accurate and up to date?

LECOM gives their students christmas cards