Does Your P.I. Act Like He Owns You Because He Wrote You A Stupid Letter of Remndtn?

Cherebourg

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
Feb 4, 2005
Huckel
Status
Mine does.... I'd like to take his letter and shove it were the sun don't shine...

GuyLaroche

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
Jan 4, 2005
Status
Cherebourg said:
Mine does.... I'd like to take his letter and shove it were the sun don't shine...

I've heard this expression quite often. I've always wondered: where exactly is it that -- as you put it -- "the sun don't shine"?

OP
Cherebourg

Cherebourg

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
Feb 4, 2005
Huckel
Status
GuyLaroche said:
I've heard this expression quite often. I've always wondered: where exactly is it that -- as you put it -- "the sun don't shine"?

It's past the anal sphincter, well into the rectum but a bit before the sigmoid colon.

Is that clearer?

NEATOMD

10+ Year Member
Feb 7, 2005
Midwest
Status
Attending Physician
Cherebourg said:
It's past the anal sphincter, well into the rectum but a bit before the sigmoid colon.

Is that clearer?
I'd say the sigmoid colon would be a better place for it...its expansive properties are quite impressive...especially when compared to those of the rectum. :p

UCLAstudent

I'm a luck dragon!
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Sep 6, 2002
CA
Visit site
Status
Resident [Any Field]
Cherebourg said:

Is that clearer?
I always thought the phrase came from the term "mooning." The moon is the opposite of the sun. Put two and two together, and that's where the "sun don't shine." :laugh: