1. The SDN iPhone App is back and free through November! Get it today and please post a review on the App Store!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Guest, be sure to check out How To Get Into Dental School, our free downloadable PDF with step-by-step details for dental school applicants!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

Doesn't your heart start pounnnnnding when someone got an acceptance

Discussion in 'Pre-Dental' started by Tracy47, Dec 1, 2005.

1. Tracy47

Tracy47 Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

#1 Tracy47, Dec 1, 2005
    Last edited: Oct 1, 2009
  2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. LadyxJC

LadyxJC Senior Member
    5+ Year Member

It seems to be that no one received anything from the schools I interviewed at just yet... but yes indeed this is torture! I have checked my mailbox 10 times since this morning... and it is still morning... :scared:

4. SirShagaLot

SirShagaLot Move Maker Extraordinaire
    5+ Year Member

Pre-Dental
    I feel ur pain man, some people have already got emails from both the schools i applied to. :confused:

5. sinned

sinned slaving in dental school
    10+ Year Member

Yea I bet for all those people that got good notices from the schools they interviewed at, there is a person hiding behind a computer without any good notices...i.e. myself. For example, some peoples AADSAS page got updated for VCU but my status hasn't changed, which can't be a good thing...Also, I called UNLV and I did not get in the first round of acceptances but was told I didn't get denied either...

6. SirShagaLot

SirShagaLot Move Maker Extraordinaire
    5+ Year Member

Pre-Dental
    Sorry to hear that. I wonder what percentage of acceptances are sent out in this first wave (i.e. do i even have remote chance here)

meow