Dog Days of Summer Speed WW

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Pour quoi?
I'm definitely not stupid enough to defend a fellow wolf first round, if that is what you are implying
ALSO, even if I was stupid enough to defend, why tf would I follow along with the same vote

Members don't see this ad.

Unlynch SM
Lynch Bear

I don't like Pipsqueak trying to defend him.

Just waiting til I unlynched you before throwing that out there. Half tempted to swing my vote back to you just for the timing on that. Everything about this post smacks of noob wolf

Members don't see this ad :)
Day 1 Another Tie??? Lynch Tally

Mel () -
Pippy () -
Bear (3) - Finn, shelter, Mel
AM (1) - Nohika
Dubz (1) - FS
Shelter () -
FS (1) - AM
Finn (3) - Bear, Pippy, Dubz

9/9 voting, 10 minutes until lynch close

@Melchizedek If you don't like how pip defended bear...seems like a reason to lynch pip, not necessarily a reason to lynch bear

If pippy it would mean they're both wolves, either way I'd be cool with seeing one of them lynched.

Should have stayed on my hiatus clearly.

I'd actually prefer to vote pippy or Mel at this point but I'm not moving my vote while I'm at risk. Self pres.

doesn't telling us that defeat the purpose

Cheezy giving more feels than finn rn. Would rather come back to finn "tomorrow"

Unlynch fin, relynch mel

Yes I know this puts me in lead again but ah well

Members don't see this ad :)
Day 1 Lynch Tally

Mel (5) - FS, Bear, Finn, Pippy, Dubz
Pippy () -
Bear (2) - shelter, Mel
AM (1) - Nohika
Dubz () -
Shelter () -
FS (1) - AM
Finn () -

9/9 voting, 4 minutes until lynch close!

I'm guessing its not even worth keeping a spreadsheet for such a quick game

Reactions: 1 user
she gave us her plan of self preservation

I feel like if you wanted to self preserve you'd just do it and not say you're doing it

No?

It's pretty typical for people who are risk of being lynch to vote for the person with the next highest vote count and say something to the effect of "self pres".

It doesn't defeat the purpose at all. My plan is not any less effective for you guys knowing about. And it allows the village to know what my thoughts actually are instead of them thinking that I was voting for whatever player because I actually found them wolfy.

Reactions: 1 user
I'm not worth your time lynching

Don't lynch me I'm a villager!

Lynch is now closed, check your votes!

Day 1 Official Lynch Tally

Mel (5) - FS, Bear, Finn, Pippy, Dubz
Pippy () -
Bear (2) - shelter, Mel
AM (1) - Nohika
Dubz () -
Shelter () -
FS (1) - AM
Finn () -

Self-preservation was the reason for Finn NOT changing their vote despite thinking they should

I get that. that's not what I was saying.

I'm not confused about anything. I had a thought that made sense in my head, and obviously it didn't.

please just drop it.

If you need me I'll be under the bus :blackeye:

Dead is Mel, a beach ball and a vanillager. You popped the beach ball. :(

Get your night actions in ASAP!

I get that. that's not what I was saying.

I'm not confused about anything. I had a thought that made sense in my head, and obviously it didn't.

please just drop it.

Not possible. Welcome to WW

Reactions: 2 users
Eh. I think that was just a noob brain fart moment for shelter. Not necessarily a wolfy one (don't know what wolfy thought process would have led to it any more than what village thought process would).

Eh. I think that was just a noob brain fart moment for shelter. Not necessarily a wolfy one (don't know what wolfy thought process would have led to it any more than what village thought process would).
Not necessarily wolfy, but also...speed game. Sometimes people say **** just to "contribute" without thinking through it

Feel like AM isn't as aggressive as previous games where she's been village. Usually tenacious and dropping hard lynch votes. Where you at youngling

Reactions: 1 users
That's an interesting kill choice for the wolves. Why go with SM when she's likely to get lynched?

Day 2 Lynch Tally

Nohika (1) - Pippy
AM (2) - Bear, Dubz

3/7 voting, 40 minutes to lynch close