Dog Days of Summer Speed WW

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I feel like this is a strictly vanilla game. Also given how lynch votes shook out, nohi least village of remainder

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
A "day" ago you were suspicious of me. You did not seer me -- what changed?

Again, playing on phone. And for some reason I thought you were more involved in the AM lynch. Also, the way you're acting right now makes me think cranky villager wolf-hunter, not wolfy.

Five minutes remaining! No change from the last tally.

Members don't see this ad :)
Lynch closed, results pending.

Day 3 Official Lynch Tally

Nohika (3)
- Pippy, Bear, Dubz
Finn () -
Dubz (2) - Finn, nohika

Uh-oh, a big wave came along and washed away your sunglasses. Dead is nohika, sunglasses, the seer.

It is now night 3!

Members don't see this ad :)
Reasoning: I feel like finfin is acting hydrated, and I don't know that she would fake that as a wolf. I also now believe nohika's seering results. I also believe myself when I say I am vanilla. So, maths says it's dubz

Reasoning: I feel like finfin is acting hydrated, and I don't know that she would fake that as a wolf. I also now believe nohika's seering results. I also believe myself when I say I am vanilla. So, maths says it's dubz
Wolves can be hydrated too ya know

Dubz point out that nokia was probably seer first does make me hesitate. So what I can't decide is whether there is any wolfy reason to do that or if it puts her in a more likely villager column. Becausse I did have pippy as most likely village.

Day 4 Lynch Tally

Dubz (1)
- Pippy

1/3 voting, 41 minutes remaining

IMG_9607.GIF

Dubz point out that nokia was probably seer first does make me hesitate. So what I can't decide is whether there is any wolfy reason to do that or if it puts her in a more likely villager column. Becausse I did have pippy as most likely village.
Let's look at it from a numbers perspective
If the lynch had moved off of nohika, wolf would have had to kill her at night - no way they risk leaving her alive and getting seered. They weren't going to get Bear lynched, so wolf then goes into endgame with a cleared villager. That is the opposite of an ideal situation. So, why would a wolf in any way oppose that lynch? If you can get the seer lynched right before endgame, you're gonna get the seer lynched, and then kill their cleared villager. Which is exactly what happened.

Unfortunately I'm still not sure if it's you or pip and I hate being in this position because I **** it up pretty much every time.

lynch dubz

Because she still is more likely wolf than pip at this point. Pip I don't knw why you think I would make up a role that ws similar to a proven afake wolf claim though.I claim beach beause I am a beach.

If the lynch had moved off of nohika, wolf would have had to kill her at night - no way they risk leaving her alive and getting seered. They weren't going to get Bear lynched, so wolf then goes into endgame with a cleared villager. That is the opposite of an ideal situation. So, why would a wolf in any way oppose that lynch? If you can get the seer lynched right before endgame, you're gonna get the seer lynched, and then kill their cleared villager. Which is exactly what happened.

Unfortunately I'm still not sure if it's you or pip and I hate being in this position because I **** it up pretty much every time.

Point taken

anyone know lyra's feelings on watermelon lol

I know she hates mosquitos with the fire of a thousand suns, and I still feel like dubz actin more wolfy throughout more of the game than finn

See the thing that makes me hesitate about this is that you have now clearly thought about this a lot more than I have. Like, to the level where you might lynch nohika, then unlynch her after role claim, think about all this up here^, and then re-lynch her.

anyone know lyra's feelings on watermelon lol

I know she hates mosquitos with the fire of a thousand suns, and I still feel like dubz actin more wolfy throughout more of the game than finn
What exactly have I done that is wolfy

Day 4 Needs More Lynching Lynch Tally

Finn (1)
- Pippy

1/3 voting, 30 minutes remaining

And to be totally straight with you, I feel like you making comments like "I almost never get votes when I'm a wolf!" are like veiled frustration that yeah, maybe sometimes you do get votes as a wolf and it's ticking you off a bit lol

This hard because both pip and subz have reasons to think village and also I like them both. I also think that there a flaws in both of their thoughts. I cuold almost flip a coin here but I wont because I need to think.

See the thing that makes me hesitate about this is that you have now clearly thought about this a lot more than I have. Like, to the level where you might lynch nohika, then unlynch her after role claim, think about all this up here^, and then re-lynch her.
The only reason I relynched her was because I wasn't 100% on her, while I was 100% on me, obviously
In hindsight, I should have just lynched myself

Of course I've thought about it. Because I hate being lynched via poor logic. I'm surprised you haven't thought about it more. You're going for the complicated scenario here when the answer is quite simple. No, I'm not bussing my teammate and trying to make things more difficult for myself with every single thing I do.

And to be totally straight with you, I feel like you making comments like "I almost never get votes when I'm a wolf!" are like veiled frustration that yeah, maybe sometimes you do get votes as a wolf and it's ticking you off a bit lol
It's not even a little bit veiled frustration at being told that I'm being wolfy when I've been sitting here villaging as hard as I can :lame:

I'm going to go re-read. In the meantime, why are you not going hard after me? Why finn?
I'm not going hard after anybody. As you can see, I haven't voted yet. I picked up on your early comment about being sweet, which carried you pretty far for me, because you had no way of knowing what village roles looked like when you said it.

Aw, and hydrated finn is adorbs
Can someone explain what hydrated means in this context?
I keep thinking it means inebriated, but I could be wrong

Reactions: 1 users