Dog Days of Summer Speed WW

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Can someone explain what hydrated means in this context?
I keep thinking it means inebriated, but I could be wrong
It means what you think it means lol

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
You're correct. ;) It stems from the fact that the Watering Hole thread used to be the Pre-Vet Drunk Thread, but it was decided that name was too unprofessional.

Members don't see this ad :)

Stay far away from that thread...

Reactions: 1 users
Honestly I kinda feel like we should have asked you if you wanted to leave the tie on you haha
I thought about it, because I hate endgame, and I didn't really think we were in a completely vanilla game.
But I don't know that I could stomach voting for myself :p

JESUS CHRIST 7 notifications in the span of 10 seconds...

Stay far away from that thread...

You don't want a pre-med dirtying your drinking waters? XD

Members don't see this ad :)
Like finfin, I feel like I could flip a coin here. Didn't like fin's initial comment, feel weird about her role being close to "ocean" like AM claimed, but felt like her voting was village early on and I feel like she is too out of it now to be BSing. Dubz is making good arguments, I feel like role would probably vanilla, but also have had her as slightly wolfy from early game. So I dunno.

LOL bear was a wiener. That cracked me up!

Just not a winner apparently! ;)

lynch pippy
FOR THE MOMENT based on rereading finn's interactions with AM
Totally could have been staged though
I feel like I've made a lot of arguments about villagey things I've done, so like, where are the defenses from you two?

lynch pippy
FOR THE MOMENT based on rereading finn's interactions with AM
Totally could have been staged though
I feel like I've made a lot of arguments about villagey things I've done, so like, where are the defenses from you two?

Because I suck at this prat so I avoid it until I am asked. Villagey things. I switched vote when I was at risk of being lynchd. I voted for AM and I dont emember but I don't think sh was a lost cause at that point. I don't thnk I voted for nokia yesterday at the end of the lynch because I agreed that there was robably a seer in the came and no one else was caling her a liar.

Day 4 Are We Done Yet Lynch Tally

Finn (1) - Pippy
Pippy (1) - Dubz

2/3 voting, 14 minutes remaining

Because I suck at this prat so I avoid it until I am asked. Villagey things. I switched vote when I was at risk of being lynchd. I voted for AM and I dont emember but I don't think sh was a lost cause at that point. I don't thnk I voted for nokia yesterday at the end of the lynch because I agreed that there was robably a seer in the came and no one else was caling her a liar.
That vote switch is a good point. I need to look at that again.

lynch pipppy

I'm still unsure bt also there is self preservation att his point and I'm a tie lover so I dont want t oblow the game up in a giant tie by vtoing for dubz.

By self preservation I men I know this is like lynch lose stuffso its not "pres" per se but like I mean I know that I'm village and the other two I'm uncertaun of

Day 4 Are We Done Yet Lynch Tally

Finn (1) - Pippy
Pippy (2) - Dubz, Finn

3/3 voting, 7 minutes remaining

No?

It's pretty typical for people who are risk of being lynch to vote for the person with the next highest vote count and say something to the effect of "self pres".

It doesn't defeat the purpose at all. My plan is not any less effective for you guys knowing about. And it allows the village to know what my thoughts actually are instead of them thinking that I was voting for whatever player because I actually found them wolfy.
Weird mention of the village - minor wolfy
Eh. I think that was just a noob brain fart moment for shelter. Not necessarily a wolfy one (don't know what wolfy thought process would have led to it any more than what village thought process would).
defends someone about to flip village - I think wolfy :p

Was thinking about Pippy yesterday although I was not following Mel's train of thought that she and bear might both be wolves. But her commentary on shelter right before shelter came up dead has made me lean away from that.

Would like to hear from AM and FS who I keep forgetting is here.
FS is a bit weird; call out for AM happens later than others

Hey people thought it was me doing that last game too and it wasn't.
Obviously I know that's my MO, so probably wouldn't do the exact thing that I'm known for doing.

Hmm. I'd think you'd be able to read me better by now.
Maybe he can read you.

I realized that AM hasn't been setting off my feels... which is now setting off my feels in and of itself because usually I find her sketch and I'm usually wrong.

lynch AM
Late vote for AM, kinda weak reasoning

Be less sketchy

But for real. Where yo reads at? Where yo questions? Where's the villaging AM we've grown to know and love?
Questioning starts in kinda late, after others had voiced opinions

If AM is a wolf who do you think her partner is?

I'm feeling an AM/nohika pairing myself
Where is nohika coming from in this

Would I say it if I wasn't?

Just because I agree with you doesn't mean I'm trying to pocket you ;) It's based on thread interactions. If AM is a wolf I think nohika is likely the other.
Didn't like justification I got back for this

It's not interactions between nohika and AM. More lack thereof. And interactions between other players that took them out of my likely wolf pairings. For the moment I would rather not go into super detail about all the unlikely wolf pairings and why. But that is my approach right now. Small, game, only two wolves, I figured that was a good way to go about it.
Kinda avoids question

I am but a vanilla watermelon.
If you feel inclined to lynch me, then I will be happy to say "Ha, told you so" and go back to being a responsible adult
Really? ok with being lynched?

Doobs why are you voting AM. AM why are you voting doobs. Nohi why are you voting doobs.

At least one AM/dubs is village. No wolf pack would be dumb enough to test tie rules
I kinda still agree with this

Ahem. Except for a wolf who does "dumb" things all the time.
Except for this point that I made lol
Yesss my correct AM reading streak continues! :heckyeah:
I don't love this reaction
I would agree with you on bear, me, dubz.
Not so sure I agree on FS.
FS is weird call out but is consistent with earlier -- just no justification for it.
Less so?? I voted for AM at the exact same time that Bear did and pushed her more than he did. Wtf pip. Gimme mah credit. :yeahright:
Getting all ticked off -- I dunno. Neutral on this lol

Lynch nokia

Dubz would probably be my second choice but I'm leaning more village on her. I'm feeling pip and bear are pretty village.
Consistent with voting

Point me to the post where you voiced feels on AM pls, because I don't see it. I see you talking about shelter, shelter dying. I did see Bear's post just before I voted.

And do I need to remind you of the exact circumstances of coop's lynch in that game? Again? Because we have been over this. If you look back at my history as a wolf, I really do not aggressively bus my fellow wolves if I can help it. I like to keep my team intact.
I feel like this is not really that relevant

relynch nohika
My feels can't let it go
What deep feelz are these? Where is justification for deep feels?

I dunno. I feel like if dubz is a wolf then I'm impressed that she decided to unlynch nohika, but I also feel like she was a little cornered into doing that.

If finn is a wolf, then I'm impressed she can keep this up intoxicated lol

I'm not going to take the time to go back and quote every little thing that led to my original nohika feels. There was a throwaway d1 vote for AM, she was one of the people who wasn't really interacting with AM at all on the day she was lynched, they both avoided the tie situation d1 that ended up being between two villagers.

I mean like, what have I done here that's wolfy
You did a good job of getting the seer lynched. Looked to me like you were pocketing bear a bit. That throwaway comment on AM that you seemed to want a little credit for even though you didn't vote that way or, as far as I remember, really question her.

Trying to carry two drippy foods at once is a bad idea. You dropped your ice cream cone in the sand, so dead is Pippy, an ice cream cone and a vanillager. All that’s left is Dubz, watermelon and a vanillager, and Finn, sand, a wolf. The watermelon fell in the sand as well.

WOLVES WIN!

(FYI, hydrated Finn would like you to know that she planned on sending a snap of Hungry Like the Wolf as a wolf brag, but her phone is ded. So look forward to that later!)

Reactions: 2 users
You did a good job of getting the seer lynched. Looked to me like you were pocketing bear a bit. That throwaway comment on AM that you seemed to want a little credit for even though you didn't vote that way or, as far as I remember, really question her.
Let the record show: this was literally just ****ty gameplay lol

Reactions: 1 users