Doing poorly on new set of questions

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

curiousmind8

2+ Year Member
Reaction score
I finished my UW and have been redoing my UW questions and getting 70-80s, but when I do the new question that were added recently I get late 50s when average is in 70s. I was planning to take this exam soon. Now my confidence is shattered and I am very fearful. Also, I'm getting short on time because I take long to think and pick an answer. I'm feeling so lost. Anyone else went through this phase or I'm the only one with this problem?

Members don't see this ad.

Wait are you saying when you get new questions(ones that you haven't done before), you are getting lower percentages? But overall, you are at a 70-80%?

Also, Uworld is a learning tool. Don't think too much of the percentages, rather use it to learn and work on your weaknesses.

If overall on your first pass, you are scoring in the 70s, then that means you are in good shape. Everyone has bad blocks, the point is if overall you are doing well AND if you learning from the bad blocks.

Cheers

Reactions: 1 users
I also tend to waste a lot of time debating two answer choices. One thing that has helped me is to just go with my gut if I am unsure of an answer and move on. If I have time at the end then I will come back to it.

Reactions: 1 user