Doing secondaries from abroad?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

OwnageMobile

is just a moniker.
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
What do you currently-applying-guys think about the feasibility of doing my secondaries from China? Bad idea? I really have no idea of how much is online, and how much comes to my mail box.

I plan on applying as soon as amcas lets me, and getting all my 2ndary apps in quickly as well. I think I will be in China till mid august.

Members don't see this ad.

OwnageMobile said:
What do you currently-applying-guys think about the feasibility of doing my secondaries from China? Bad idea? I really have no idea of how much is online, and how much comes to my mail box.

I plan on applying as soon as amcas lets me, and getting all my 2ndary apps in quickly as well. I think I will be in China till mid august.

i worked on mine from London. I didn't submit anything until I got back to the states...most stuff will come through email. And if you get back in august, you'll be fine. I got back in early september and submitted everything by the 21 or so.

OwnageMobile said:

I did that when I was an applicant, lo these many years ago. Back then there were no online applications, and I remember Stanford in particular specified that you had to return the secondary within two weeks of receipt. You might want to have someone checking your Stateside mail who can FedEx you any secondaries requiring hard copies.