Doing worse on CBSE?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Detechar

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi all, I'm looking for advice. I'm applying to OMFS and was happy with my cbse score in March, but had signed up for the July 29th exam too in hopes that I could keep studying and improve even if it was just by a little. However, some family issues have gotten in the way and I'm very, very behind where I was when I took it in March. The score report that I'm happy with is already uploaded into my PASS application.

So... is it best to just not show up? Assuming I do take it and do worse, is there any way for programs to see that I did worse this time even though the better score report is uploaded into pass?

Thank you!

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

Members don't see this ad.

They only see what you report. You have nothing to lose except for a few hours of your life and the depression that follows walking out of that test.

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Thanks guys!! That's a total relief. I was having nightmares that my newer, most-likely-lower score would somehow get brought up. I appreciate the responses.

So, update... did a little worse than before. No surprise. Do you guys think programs will ask if I took it in July if I have a score from March updated? Thanks.