Other OT-Related Information Dominican University of CA - Housing!!

OThopefulF17

2+ Year Member
Aug 26, 2016
  1. Pre-Occupational Therapy
    Hi everyone,

I think that I will be attending DUC this coming Fall, however....I am not from the bay area. I have had the worst luck looking into housing for this summer and on. I am hoping to find out from current students/students who will be attending/others from the area, where to find the best housing and the best areas to live. I am a very young student straight out of undergrad and I will be trying to work and put myself through school/pay rent. I cannot pay anything over $800 a month, willing to share, but also don't want a huge commute. Are there certain areas where commuting is not so bad? I heard that living anywhere north of San Rafael can get pretty traffick-y. I am very concerned and worried, and am very new at this whole living on my own thing...looking for some advice and help!

Thanks!!!

About the Ads
    This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
    2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
    3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
    4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
    5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
    6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
    7. This thread is locked.