Program-Specific Info / Q's Dominican University of California

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ashleybecker92394

Reaction score
Hello! I wanted to see if anyone has heard back from Dominican's MSOT program in regards to an interview?

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Yes! Have you heard from them? I know they sent out the first round of acceptances but still waiting to hear from them
No haven’t heard back from them yet! I have a feeling it will be tomorrow or Saturday when we find out since they said it would be within the week!

No haven’t heard back from them yet! I have a feeling it will be tomorrow or Saturday when we find out since they said it would be within the week!
Oh were you in the January interview? Mine was in Dec, but they told us that it was going to be Jan 15 when we found out if we got in or not.

Hello! I wanted to see if anyone has heard back from Dominican's MSOT program in regards to an interview?

I was wondering about this too! I know they conduct interviews in February, and it’s already mid January. Wish everyone best of luck!

I was wondering about this too! I know they conduct interviews in February, and it’s already mid January. Wish everyone best of luck!
Have you heard anything from Dominican? I was thinking of calling the school but not sure if I should wait till the end of the week

Have you heard anything from Dominican? I was thinking of calling the school but not sure if I should wait till the end of the week
I haven’t heard anything, that would be awesome if you called, let us know what they say if you do please!

I got an email this afternoon about the interview. Feels like they will be sending out more this week

I emailed them and they said they will continue to send out invites as space opens up, so It sounds like they have sent out invites to everyone they wanted, now we just have to wait for people to deny the interviews

Members don't see this ad :)
I received an invitation to interview today but I will be declining it! Good luck to everyone.

I just got one last night, mine is on Saturday. does anyone know how many people they interview, I was looking at past threads and it seems they only interview 60 people?

I just got one last night, mine is on Saturday. does anyone know how many people they interview, I was looking at past threads and it seems they only interview 60 people?

Congrats! I'm also going to the saturday interview! :) im so nervous lol but i found this article that was written in 2017 about the interview process. have no idea if it'll be the same or if the numbers are the same as far as how many ppl they interview but it's helped me practice and mentally prepare for what they might ask us to do... hope this helps !! good luck!! https://scholar.dominican.edu/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=1285&context=all-faculty

Reactions: 1 user
Hello everyone, I got put on their priority waitlist. Does anyone know if they do a tier waitlist or something to that standard?

Just got accepted to DU! Did anyone else receive the email?

I also just got an acceptance from Dominican University! Will anyone here be attending?

I also got the email this morning!! :) It's one of my top schools but I'm waiting on the rest of the schools I applied to so idk. I probably will pay the deposit to secure my spot and then wait to see what happens.
But yay congrats to everyone who made it and good luck to those on the waitlist!! :giggle:

Has anyone heard back from admissions that are on the waitlist?

I am also on priority! That must just be what they call it. I have been so nervous as well!

For those who are accepted to Dominican - are we basically just waiting until further notice? I have submitted my financial aid form like a month ago, and since then, have not heard anything from the school.

I am also on priority! That must just be what they call it. I have been so nervous as well!

Hi! So I spoke with Admissions and they said they have started calling people off the waitlist <3 They are not sure how many they will be accepting but will let us all know when the spots are all taken up. I just wanted to let you know since you are in the same boat as me.

I received an acceptance letter today! I will be declining my seat. I hope this helps someone on the waitlist!

When is your interview scheduled for and do you know the format? (Group interview/simulation or one one one interview)
Its a group and client simulation interview!

I got an interview offer today, but for some reason it was in the promotional tab of my email (maybe check that tab as well if you haven't received an invite?).

I’m going to decline the interview since I’ve already gotten accepted to my top choice. Hopefully this bumps someone up the list 😊

I haven't heard back either, but my partner from the same interview group received an acceptance email a few days after! Crossing my fingers for all of us :)

I received an acceptance email! :) Good luck to everyone!

Did anyone else not get an invite for an interview for Dominican University of California yet or is it just me ? :(

Did anyone else not get an invite for an interview for Dominican University of California yet or is it just me ? :(
They had interviews in early February, unless they are holding another one. I received my acceptance email a couple weeks ago so I’m not sure if they are doing anymore interviews. My guess is that they are in the process of sending out acceptances right now. Good luck!!!

They had interviews in early February, unless they are holding another one. I received my acceptance email a couple weeks ago so I’m not sure if they are doing anymore interviews. My guess is that they are in the process of sending out acceptances right now. Good luck!!!
Oh , I really hope they are doing another one:( , congratulations to you though !! 🎉