Done with 1st year classes!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

nlax30

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
This 1st year absolutely flew by! Finished with my 1st year of med schools classes, only have the next 2 weeks of finals and I'll be completely done with 1st year....... just crazy.

Members don't see this ad.

Congratulations! That's a big accomplishment. If you think first year went fast, just wait till second :eek: The nice thing is when you start second year, you'll already be a seasoned pro, so things will come a lot easier. I also heard a rumor that you guys will have all your mini-courses in the first couple weeks...if that's true, big :thumbup:. That will make your year so much better...

Enjoy this summer and spend lots of time soaking up the beach, and resting up for the next round! I did no real study, except for cutting up bodies, and I don't regret it a bit. IMHO, it's better to get away, and recharge when you can than to just keep plugging away when you don't have to...

Lucky bastard!!!!Were in lockdown until July 17. ...uuugggghhhhh..

Members don't see this ad :)
Congrats!!! Of course, finals shouldn't be all that hard. I heard they accidentally emailed you guys the PBL final :laugh:.

Ummm...yeah..... I think that's all anyone talked about yesterday afternoon/evening. I just we we get decent/fair questions now since they have to start making new ones.

Also, VERY happy that they moved the mini-courses to the first few weeks of the beginning of 2nd year and then starting PBL after those are done. I felt it was really annoying to have lectures scattered all throughout this semester and even though some of the material was interesting I just couldn't spend that much time on it and take away from PBL reading.

Damn we finish May 30th at NYCOM. :thumbdown:

2 more exams and 1 OMM practical to go!

Congrats to all my fellow OMS1 on finishing up w/ their 1st years. You guys are so lucky though. At ATSU-SOMA we still have more that 2 months to go. It kinda sucks to go from July to July. But the good thing is that next year we will spent half of our time in the clinics:) I really can not wait.

Members don't see this ad :)
Oh man, I could not go from July to July. We're done in 8 days now and I can't freaking wait. Had our last OPP practical yesturday and we've got our Behavioral psych system exam on the 23rd. And I am doing nothing this summer but cutting up bodies and hanging out with my dog. Yes, I know my life sounds awesome.

Hey congrats to all of u finishing up your first year! :thumbup: Must feel absolutely fab :D.

Just wrapped up the M1 year today at NSUCOM with a virology final. DONE AND DONE!

Done with classes -- just my Neuro Final on Monday and my H&P Final on Wed! Good luck to all!!

Damn we finish May 30th at NYCOM. :thumbdown:

2 more exams and 1 OMM practical to go!

5 more days of class
1 writen
1 practical

then done! it's not so bad...

finally done at TUNV!!! neuro was a B*tch, but I am glad it is over. I ll tell u one thing, I really learned how to study this year. I am going to vacation to Cape Hatteras, NC now. Have a good summer!

Man, we just had our 2nd Renal Exam today & it was a brain killer. I envy you guys right now.

One more physiology exam on Tuesday. That will make 55/55 total first year exams.
Any other sorry B*stards have to study over memorial day weekend? I wish I could take the test tomorrow!:mad:

One more physiology exam on Tuesday. That will make 55/55 total first year exams.
Any other sorry B*stards have to study over memorial day weekend? I wish I could take the test tomorrow!:mad:

Really?? Now that's just bad scheduling on their part.

I just have one more test tomorrow, but it's more of a "diagnostic" exam covering each basic science, doesn't really officially count. Supposedly we get the breakdown that tells us how we did in each section.

So with regards to studying/stressing......I......am.....done..... Not a moment to soon either, my brain was just about to check out.

Finishing first year was good.
Finishing second year was great!
Finishing COMLEX was WONDERFUL!!!!

But, the plane trip to Las Vegas at 6AM tomorrow.....priceless!!!!!!!!!

Congrats again to all you guys on the end of first year !!!
:clap::clap::clap:

Now, please, enjoy your summer!!!!

Finishing first year was good.
Finishing second year was great!
Finishing COMLEX was WONDERFUL!!!!

But, the plane trip to Las Vegas at 6AM tomorrow.....priceless!!!!!!!!!

Congrats again to all you guys on the end of first year !!!
:clap::clap::clap:

Now, please, enjoy your summer!!!!

Congrats! So Vegas, very nice...... what's your poison?