Done with first aid and Uworld. What next?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ft17

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi I'm a new member on son. My exam is in 2 month. Went through first aid twice and almost done with uworld. I'm aiming for a high score. Would these 2 resources be enough for entering the exam? Or should I go through pathoma or goljan? And any recommendations for Kaplan qbank? Thank you!

Members don't see this ad.

I wouldn't go to the test without doing Pathoma.
Having said that, all depends on your definition of high score and where you stand.
So, take an NBME and find out if you get your desired score+10.

I wouldn't go to the test without doing Pathoma.
Having said that, all depends on your definition of high score and where you stand.
So, take an NBME and find out if you get your desired score+10.

I've already done pathoma with the accompanying lectures a while back should I go through the book once again or goljan? Thanks

Members don't see this ad :)
should I go through the book once again or goljan? Thanks
That will be your call, since nobody can answer that question since nobody knows what and how much you know.
I suggest taking an NBME and decide accordingly.

That will be your call, since nobody can answer that question since nobody knows what and how much you know.
I suggest taking an NBME and decide accordingly.
Alright do you recommend any specific form of nbme to take? (To start with)

NBME 13 was the diagnostic form that our school made us take. I thought it was pretty good for gauging a baseline.