Done with my part 1!!!!!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

skd

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Guys!

Just gave the dreaded exam in new pattern!I guess the whole thing has been overrated!I didn't find it so hard or uncrackalble,if that's a word.Well,good preparation,and a good amount of revision should do it.Honestly,what difference does it make if the questions are mixed up,or given in separate forms!Its not like you could only recollect the answer if you knew what subject it's from!!!!
Anyways,for all the people about to give.......a lot of questions were on the TMJ capsule and TMJ.Lots of questions on viral diseases.From biochem,proteins and amino acids.All I can recollect now.

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Can any 1 plsplspls tell me what to study frm wheelers dental anatomy???
And what are the topics i sud be focusing on .. i m lost !
Have exams next month.Thanks.

Thanks! I need all the luck,what with the changed scoring pattern in the new format!!! :scared:

plich .. plilich ... any1 ??DA??Wheelers?? pileeeech !!!

Sorry,but cant help you there!I didnt study from wheelers.But,I can tell you this,be thorough with decks,the latest ones.That should be enough.Well,in the exam I gave,a lot of questions on congenitally missing teeth.Dont worry,DA is the easiest of all the subjects.