Don't go to the Caribbean. It's too risky.

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

erebuni

Membership Revoked
Removed
Reaction score
I don't recommend the Caribbean. I have some friends that did not match from SGU and a few other schools this year. They might match next year or they might not.

Way too risky and way too expensive these days. I have a friend who went to Saba in 1999 who says he paid $3000 tuition. SGU today is like $31000 per term just for tuition.

The right way to go to medical school is stateside if you are from the US. You will be better trained and have all types of future career options.

I considered SGU because they are not requiring the MCAT this term but I think I am going to pursue another career altogether because the risk is too great.

If you cannot get into a US school, there is a high liklihood that medicine is probably not for you. That's just my observation based on what I am seeing going on.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 4 users
I don't recommend the Caribbean. I have some friends that did not match from SGU and a few other schools this year. They might match next year or they might not.

Way too risky and way too expensive these days. I have a friend who went to Saba in 1999 who says he paid $3000 tuition. SGU today is like $31000 per term just for tuition.

The right way to go to medical school is stateside if you are from the US. You will be better trained and have all types of future career options.

I considered SGU because they are not requiring the MCAT this term but I think I am going to pursue another career altogether because the risk is too great.

If you cannot get into a US school, there is a high likelihood that medicine is probably not for you. That's just my observation based on what I am seeing going on.
Why are pursuing something else and not applying to med schools (MD or DO) state side? What are your stats?

If you cannot get into a US school, there is a high liklihood that medicine is probably not for you. That's just my observation based on what I am seeing going on.

stats? maybe we can help guide you

Why are pursuing something else and not applying to med schools (MD or DO) state side? What are your stats?

Hey @DrStephenStrange - how'd your lvl1/step1 go?

Members don't see this ad :)
Just trust me. I wouldn't get into a US school anytime soon and I am a non-traditional student so age is a factor as well.

I have seen a lot of people go down the Caribbean path for at least two decades now and things are very different today compared to some of my buddies who went down that path in the early 2000's.

Some people are too naive to what goes on down there and after seeing some well qualified students not match at all this year, that's all I needed to see to skip the path myself. There are absolutely no guarantees going to the Caribbean and I don't know if that is a risk people should be taking especially now.

Unless something changes with Congress opening up more residencies, I would say the Caribbean is a 50/50 gamble of becoming a doctor today and that too at the well known schools AFTER taking STEP1. Nobody in their right mind should go to any of those other schools unless they are so wealthy that they can consider their time on the island as a vacation.

Reactions: 2 users
Nono we were just gonna suggest professions for you to apply to based on your currents stats, such as audiology or podiatry.

Nono we were just gonna suggest professions for you to apply to based on your currents stats, such as audiology or podiatry.

I am going to pursue perfusion. It's the best compromise and I like it better than PA.

Sounds good! I also recommend looking into AA - Anes Assistant.

Reactions: 1 users
I wish we could hear from people who have failed to match repeatedly. Then maybe people would be more concerned with the Caribbean.

I wish we could hear from people who have failed to match repeatedly. Then maybe people would be more concerned with the Caribbean.

This is the last place you would find those stories because those people would have probably lost their mind in the process.

What bugs me is that a lot of people that go down the Caribbean route are honestly pursuing medicine for the wrong reasons. If you really want to become a doctor, you find a way to get into a US program the right way and work at it till you get in. The Caribbean is just a loop-hole route that is taking advantage of open residencies that are not competitive. If you make it through, sure you can collect a paycheck but I would never compare an SGU grad to a US grad with better clinical training and in the end becoming a doctor is more than collecting a paycheck.

Reactions: 1 user
If you make it through, sure you can collect a paycheck but I would never compare an SGU grad to a US grad with better clinical training and in the end becoming a doctor is more than collecting a paycheck.

Listen, you can crap on the schools all day, but grads who have matched are just as qualified as any US grad; stop with that stupidity.

• Love
Reactions: 3 users
Listen, you can crap on the schools all day, but grads who have matched are just as qualified as any US grad; stop with that stupidity.

They are not. The clinical training of Caribbean grads is subpar and that has been discussed by medical students, graduates, as well as the attendings that teach them.

Being "qualified" is very different than being "trained."

• Haha
They are not. The clinical training of Caribbean grads is subpar and that has been discussed by medical students, graduates, as well as the attendings that teach them.

Being "qualified" is very different than being "trained."
You specifically mentioned SGU; the big 3 have clinical sites at decent hospital systems and academic centers which you can view on their site if you wish to compare. We rotate with US students at most of these sites, with Ross' biggest site at Mayo Clinic in FL of all places...

If you think the clinical training is the problem in Caribbean schools than you obviously don't know much about the schools, at least about the big 3.

Reactions: 3 users
Members don't see this ad :)
You specifically mentioned SGU; the big 3 have clinical sites at decent hospital systems and academic centers which you can view on their site if you wish to compare. We rotate with US students at most of these sites, with Ross' biggest site at Mayo Clinic in FL of all places...

If you think the clinical training is the problem in Caribbean schools than you obviously don't know much about the schools, at least about the big 3.

What year are you in your program?

What year are you in your program?
Does my year have any bearing on what the schools' clinical sites are?

What year attending are you that you've evaluated Caribbean grads in the post-graduate workplace?

Does my year have any bearing on what the schools' clinical sites are?

What year attending are you that you've evaluated Caribbean grads in the post-graduate workplace?

I was asking because you sound like you are in the pre-clinical part of the program.

Once you get to your clinicals you will understand what I mean.

I was asking because you sound like you are in the pre-clinical part of the program.

Once you get to your clinicals you will understand what I mean.
Ah, I forgot that you must have infinitely more experience regarding these things and that I have absolutely no peers that are completing and have completed clinicals. Anyways, no point arguing with a throwaway account, to each their own. If less people decide to do carib b/c of it than all the better as I have never recommend carib over US schools.

Ah, I forgot that you must have infinitely more experience regarding these things and that I have absolutely no peers that are completing and have completed clinicals. Anyways, no point arguing with a throwaway account, to each their own. If less people decide to do carib b/c of it than all the better as I have never recommend carib over US schools.

You won't find anybody who will make an argument that US MD programs have any equivalency to Caribbean MD programs be it the basic science component or clinical component so I don't know what you're exactly trying to say.

Like I said, you can still go to a school like SGU and become a practicing physician but the risk is very high and the educational standards will be lower.

Yeah, I probably do know more about Caribbean programs than you and that is why I won't take the bait even though SGU is going to let me in without the MCAT.

I'd actually recommend that you try and transfer out to a US program if that is an option for you.

I'd actually recommend that you try and transfer out to a US program if that is an option for you.
I don't think there are still schools that do this.
Once someone has matriculated, it is my practice to wish them well. There is nothing more that can be done.

I don't think there are still schools that do this.
Once someone has matriculated, it is my practice to wish them well. There is nothing more that can be done.

My understanding is that for those who transfer out of SGU, a lot of them have had success at Drexel as second year transfers. Not too sure how it works today but Drexel is one of a handful of schools that takes second year transfers. Some schools explicitely state that they haven't accepted a transfer student in many years and that it is not recommended to apply as a transfer.

I wonder if they can withdraw from the school and then just restart at a US school. That would be a much better option than trying to stay in the Caribbean an not know if you are going to succeed or not.

I wonder if they can withdraw from the school and then just restart at a US school. That would be a much better option than trying to stay in the Caribbean an not know if you are going to succeed or not.
This happens very rarely. We have never interviewed one so I don't have any idea what the odds of a favorable outcome might be. I can't imagine it's very likely.

This happens very rarely. We have never interviewed one so I don't have any idea what the odds of a favorable outcome might be. I can't imagine it's very likely.

To be fair, I am talking about instances that I have seen happen about a decade ago. With the current competitiveness right now, I would say near impossible.

What I still don't understand is why people continue to apply to these schools when they know their odds are going down every year. Rumor has it that SGU was built to resemble a resort so that when they have to close up shop, they can sell it as if it were a resort.

• Dislike
Its great that we have people like you watching out for future medical students. With almost two decades of watching from the sidelines, I am absolutely certain you have credible evidence regarding life/academics on the (multiple) islands. I commend your dedication in visiting each of the associated clinical sites in NY/NJ/FL/IL etc to put together your thorough assessment regarding poor clinical training. Surely, it must have been a challenge with you not being a medical student/resident/attending.

There has to be a way to mark these island doctors once they graduate into a residency program, so that coworkers/patients can identify them quickly. I was thinking of making them all wear white coats with a picture of a pina colada on the back.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 8 users
Its great that we have people like you watching out for future medical students. With almost a decade of watching from the sidelines, I am absolutely certain you have credible evidence regarding life/academics on the (multiple) islands. I commend your dedication in visiting each of the associated clinical sites in NY/NJ/FL/IL etc to put together your thorough assessment regarding poor clinical training. Surely, it must have been a challenge with you not being a medical student/resident/attending.

There has to be a way to mark these island doctors once they graduate into a residency program, so that coworkers/patients can identify them quickly. I was thinking of making them all wear white coats with a picture of a pina colada on the back.

If you have some free time, perhaps you can put together a list of all the clinical sites from the "top 3" Caribbean programs and then present them here with your evaluation.

My argument is that you are selling yourself short by going to the Caribbean today. If you notice I pointed out that you could go to Saba back in the early 2000's for around $3000 a term. Back then with less competition and cheap tuition, the Caribbean was a solid plan B for the right student. Today, it's one of the dumbest moves you can make given that your odds of matching at the best schools are 50%.

Make sense?

If you have some free time, perhaps you can put together a list of all the clinical sites from the "top 3" Caribbean programs and then present them here with your evaluation.

My argument is that you are selling yourself short by going to the Caribbean today. If you notice I pointed out that you could go to Saba back in the early 2000's for around $3000 a term. Back then with less competition and cheap tuition, the Caribbean was a solid plan B for the right student. Today, it's one of the dumbest moves you can make given that your odds of matching at the best schools are 50%.

Make sense?

Sure it makes sense. Does it look like anyone here is actively advocating for students to go to the caribbean?

But a throwaway account, a request to delete the caribbean subforum, along with this being your first and only thread makes it seem like you've got something personal against the caribbean schools.

Sure it makes sense. Does it look like anyone here is actively advocating for students to go to the caribbean?

But a throwaway account, a request to delete the caribbean subforum, along with this being your first and only thread makes it seem like you've got something personal against the caribbean schools.

That's a little stalkerish and creepy but whatever suits you.

Yeah, I do have something against the Caribbean schools. I think they are scams. I was about to fall for it at SGU with the "C'mon down with no MCAT" offer. No thanks.

Beyond the odds of not matching, I personally believe the clinical component of a Caribbean MD is subpar.

Like I said earlier, do some research on the clinical locations and get back to me since you think those locations are great lol.

That's a little stalkerish and creepy but whatever suits you.

Yeah, I do have something against the Caribbean schools. I think they are scams. I was about to fall for it at SGU with the "C'mon down with no MCAT" offer. No thanks.

Beyond the odds of not matching, I personally believe the clinical component of a Caribbean MD is subpar.

Like I said earlier, do some research on the clinical locations and get back to me since you think those locations are great lol.

Yep, took me all of 15 seconds to check out your extensive post history. For someone who's been monitoring the lives and academic careers of caribbean students for "two decades" I thought you might have been supportive!

Good for you for not falling for that SGU scam! Unfortunately I fell for a similar scam and was forced to become a resident after 4 years. With how little they pay residents, its truly atrocious.

I certainly don't want to challenge your beliefs regarding clinical training. I am certain you've had extensive clinical training stateside.

Reactions: 4 users
Yep, took me all of 15 seconds to check out your extensive post history. For someone who's been monitoring the lives and academic careers of caribbean students for "two decades" I thought you might have been supportive!

Good for you for not falling for that SGU scam! Unfortunately I fell for a similar scam and was forced to become a resident after 4 years. With how little they pay residents, its truly atrocious.

I certainly don't want to challenge your beliefs regarding clinical training. I am certain you've had extensive clinical training stateside.

And now you know why I recommended the Caribbean forum to be deleted right lol?

Not really, no. People make rational choices based on research they have done themselves. Much like how you researched the caribbean option for 20 years.

This forum serves to highlight the risks associated with going to the caribbean or any other international school, and attempting to return to the US.

At the end of the day, its their money and their life.

Not really, no. People make rational choices based on research they have done themselves. Much like how you researched the caribbean option for 20 years.

This forum serves to highlight the risks associated with going to the caribbean or any other international school, and attempting to return to the US.

At the end of the day, its their money and their life.

Caribbean schools and international programs are not in the same category.

So if you are saying this forum highlights those risks and I am arguing those risks then why are you arguing against what I am saying lol?

Nothing I said is untrue; if anything, I was being conservative with my estimation.

Caribbean schools and international programs are not in the same category.

So if you are saying this forum highlights those risks and I am arguing those risks then why are you arguing against what I am saying lol?

Nothing I said is untrue; if anything, I was being conservative with my estimation.

I admit, you're right about this. Its easier to return to the US after having gone to a caribbean school since you get to do the last 2 years of training in the states.

I am not arguing anything. I just find it funny that someone who's never trained at any hospital as a medical student comes on here proclaiming how poor the clinical training is at multiple hospital sites because he heard from a friend of a friend.

Do you have any data to back up your random figures and claims though? Same with subjective clinical experience that you keep railing.
I'll spare the useless back and forth and just drop some actual data for you.

Past 3 semesters of Ross' class has been 420, 260, and 200 students respectively. This figure includes repeat students as well so the actual number of incoming is less than that. 420 was a historical high for Ross, otherwise figures are relatively steady to what they were 4 years ago.

There were 597 total placements for first time applicants this past cycle. This includes the match, SOAP, and positions offered outside the match.

597/880=~67.8% of matriculants got a residency if you were to be crazy and assume 0% attrition (even after double dipping the repeat students in the denominator).

That's a far cry from "at most 50%" that you have been claiming. I'm all for criticizing justly, but you have no base figures for these estimations.

I admit, you're right about this. Its easier to return to the US after having gone to a caribbean school since you get to do the last 2 years of training in the states.

I am not arguing anything. I just find it funny that someone who's never trained at any hospital as a medical student comes on here proclaiming how poor the clinical training is at multiple hospital sites because he heard from a friend of a friend.

I don't think you quite understand international vs. Caribbean. Do some research on that first. Program directors will take a lot of international grads from Europe, Asia, and Australia BEFORE even looking at Caribbean. Also, keep in mind some programs will not even look at your application if you are not from SGU.

Do you have any data to back up your random figures and claims though? Same with subjective clinical experience that you keep railing.
I'll spare the useless back and forth and just drop some actual data for you.

Past 3 semesters of Ross' class has been 420, 260, and 200 students respectively. This figure includes repeat students as well so the actual number of incoming is less than that. 420 was a historical high for Ross, otherwise figures are relatively steady to what they were 4 years ago.

There were 597 total placements for first time applicants this past cycle. This includes the match, SOAP, and positions offered outside the match.

597/880=~67.8% of matriculants got a residency if you were to be crazy and assume 0% attrition (even after double dipping the repeat students in the denominator).

That's a far cry from "at most 50%" that you have been claiming. I'm all for criticizing justly, but you have no base figures for these estimations.

Your numbers are all speculation as well. How would you know the right answer lol? Bottom line is Caribbean is a giant risk and it's a poor financial decision today.

Sure SGU and maybe Ross might have better outcomes but not everybody who posts here wants to go to SGU or Ross. Some people are talking about Trinity, Windsor, UMHS, and others and I think my assessment of poor outcomes and poor clinical education is pretty accurate.

If I hurt your feelings I apologize but it's kinda hard to sugar coat it.

I don't think you quite understand international vs. Caribbean. Do some research on that first. Program directors will take a lot of international grads from Europe, Asia, and Australia BEFORE even looking at Caribbean. Also, keep in mind some programs will not even look at your application if you are not from SGU.

I'm gonna pass on that, broski. I got a residency to finish. Research seems like your thing anyway.

But again, I am astounded at how you know what multiple program directors look for! For someone that's never gone through the match process, you are very informed. :thumbup::thumbup:

Edit: Would you mind sharing the data you've collected over the years? Thats kind of hard data this forum really needs. Especially data regarding program director preferences. Would love to take a look if you dont mind.

Last edited:
I'm gonna pass on that, broski. I got a residency to finish. Research seems like your thing anyway.

But again, I am astounded at how you know what multiple program directors look for! For someone that's never gone through the match process, you are very informed. :thumbup::thumbup:

Discussing Caribbean MD programs is not rocket science man. They follow the same game plan. I've seen how it works and I know enough people to feel confident in my assessment. Like I said, SGU is currently offering admission without the MCAT lol...even I won't bite.

Your numbers are all speculation as well. How would you know the right answer lol? Bottom line is Caribbean is a giant risk and it's a poor financial decision today.

Sure SGU and maybe Ross might have better outcomes but not everybody who posts here wants to go to SGU or Ross. Some people are talking about Trinity, Windsor, UMHS, and others and I think my assessment of poor outcomes and poor clinical education is pretty accurate.

If I hurt your feelings I apologize but it's kinda hard to sugar coat it.
You have only mentioned SGU and claimed they are all poor clinical rotations, don't try to bring other schools to somehow change your argument against all carib schools. I actively advise against carib but if someone chooses carib to stick to the 3 and I wouldn't know of the quality the others have as there's no reason to go to them over SGU, Ross, and AUC.

My figures aren't speculation. I have proof for the 260 as I have my class report, my roommate was in the class with 420, and the class size of 200 was reported to my friend that's in the ambassador program as well as 2 people I went to pre-orientation with that decided to delay matriculation by a semester. 597 is published on Ross' site with all the programs in a list.

Random people don't hurt my feelings, but it's just too much subjectivity with nothing for you to back it up. Even after giving match stats and pointing out the rotations that the 3 have (publicly available on their sites) you still try to argue without at least showing us the fruits of your 20 years of research lol.

Finally, to address your point about how SGU and others have worse match rates than other international programs, I'll leave you with the 2014 IMG charting outcomes that shows Grenada with the best match percentage out of every other listed country. https://www.ecfmg.org/resources/NRM...atch-International-Medical-Graduates-2014.pdf

So, in the end, after 20 years of research, your conclusion is that the caribbean option carries a lot of risk?

We could have told you that in a matter of minutes. Hell, this whole forum has been promoting that idea for years.

Do you know the match rate of Caribbean was much worse back in 1999 than it is now? If i remember correctly, DO had a better match rate than Caribbean back then, so why didnt you tell your friend back in 1999 to go DO instead. ESPECIALLY when DO had a grade replacement policy up until 2017. This meant you could retake most of your classes and get an A in them, and they will supersede the bad grade you had. Plus, comparing saba to sgu isn't a fair assessment. Like what others have said, if you have done your research in caribbean schools (which it's made apparent you have not done extensive research), research outside of SDN, talking to other graduates, then you would understand much clearer. You should know that saba isn't in the big 3. I do agree with you that US med schools (US MD/DO) will and always should be your first choice before coming to the Caribbean. The risk here is real, the attrition rate is high compared to US med schools. The overall match rate is low because the data is skewed by the bad Caribbean schools who dont care for you and only want your money, so they won't help you match. With all due respect, you seem a bit salty and want the caribbean forum to be deleted. Are you sure you're not projecting your failures in getting into a US MD or US DO med school?

You won't find anybody who will make an argument that US MD programs have any equivalency to Caribbean MD programs be it the basic science component or clinical component so I don't know what you're exactly trying to say.

Like I said, you can still go to a school like SGU and become a practicing physician but the risk is very high and the educational standards will be lower.

Yeah, I probably do know more about Caribbean programs than you and that is why I won't take the bait even though SGU is going to let me in without the MCAT.

Sure their program is better because they are in the united states. Studying medicine alone is hard, but in a third world country? Why don't you give that a try before you start judging everyone. On top of that, to apply for residency in the US, you take all the SAME board licensing exams as US MD. like gambino, applicants outside of the US still match, including applicants from the Caribbeans. Of course, most do go into primary care, but that's beside the point. Your argument is saying they are less competent than US applicants, but if they aren't qualified, then that should mean no hospital program should take them / match them. The fact that applicants outside the US anywhere shows that they are qualified enough to match. If I'm not mistaken, residency is where you do the serious real training to become a physician.

Overall, it seems your perception of the caribbean is incredibly skewed and bias towards perhaps, from an anecdotal story (stories). I do agree, that it's not an ideal place to come down to pursue med school. And one should always apply to US MD/DO multiple times and do a smp/master before even thinking of here. But, it looks like you don't actually know a lot about the caribbeans besides they are for profit and they have high attrition rate. Then "bad" clinical / pre-clinical education. You do realize the majority of caribbean applicants most likely come from the big 4/5 schools right. You keep talking about others not in this groups and they produce not as much.

Do you know the match rate of Caribbean was much worse back in 1999 than it is now? If i remember correctly, DO had a better match rate than Caribbean back then, so why didnt you tell your friend back in 1999 to go DO instead. ESPECIALLY when DO had a grade replacement policy up until 2017. This meant you could retake most of your classes and get an A in them, and they will supersede the bad grade you had. Plus, comparing saba to sgu isn't a fair assessment. Like what others have said, if you have done your research in caribbean schools (which it's made apparent you have not done extensive research), research outside of SDN, talking to other graduates, then you would understand much clearer. You should know that saba isn't in the big 3. I do agree with you that US med schools (US MD/DO) will and always should be your first choice before coming to the Caribbean. The risk here is real, the attrition rate is high compared to US med schools. The overall match rate is low because the data is skewed by the bad Caribbean schools who dont care for you and only want your money, so they won't help you match. With all due respect, you seem a bit salty and want the caribbean forum to be deleted. Are you sure you're not projecting your failures in getting into a US MD or US DO med school?

Sure their program is better because they are in the united states. Studying medicine alone is hard, but in a third world country? Why don't you give that a try before you start judging everyone. On top of that, to apply for residency in the US, you take all the SAME board licensing exams as US MD. like gambino, applicants outside of the US still match, including applicants from the Caribbeans. Of course, most do go into primary care, but that's beside the point. Your argument is saying they are less competent than US applicants, but if they aren't qualified, then that should mean no hospital program should take them / match them. The fact that applicants outside the US anywhere shows that they are qualified enough to match. If I'm not mistaken, residency is where you do the serious real training to become a physician.

Overall, it seems your perception of the caribbean is incredibly skewed and bias towards perhaps, from an anecdotal story (stories). I do agree, that it's not an ideal place to come down to pursue med school. And one should always apply to US MD/DO multiple times and do a smp/master before even thinking of here. But, it looks like you don't actually know a lot about the caribbeans besides they are for profit and they have high attrition rate. Then "bad" clinical / pre-clinical education. You do realize the majority of caribbean applicants most likely come from the big 4/5 schools right. You keep talking about others not in this groups and they produce not as much.

Too long man I didn't read.

Whatever you said, Caribbean is risky and I recommend that you do not go and try to get into a US school.

Whatever you said, Caribbean is risky and I recommend that you do not go and try to get into a US school.

yeah you didnt read because you know what i said is true. You're deflecting at this point. If you had read what i said, i did say go to a US school >>> anything else. You obviously lack the research in this area.

So, in the end, after 20 years of research, your conclusion is that the caribbean option carries a lot of risk?

We could have told you that in a matter of minutes. Hell, this whole forum has been promoting that idea for years.

That and the clinical education is poor. That's what I keep hearing from all the grads. You're like the first one arguing that Caribbean clinicals are stellar lol.

I hope your 20 years of research had more effort put into it

yeah you didnt read because you know what i said is true. You're deflecting at this point. If you had read what i said, i did say go to a US school >>> anything else. You obviously lack the research in this area.

No deflecting man. I don't need to deflect. What did you post? Summarize it in two sentences.

That and the clinical education is poor. That's what I keep hearing from all the grads. You're like the first one arguing that Caribbean clinicals are stellar lol.

Go ahead and point out where I said it was stellar.

Your evidence is from having "heard" from all the grads. You've never been in medical school, you've never been in clinical training. You opinion carries no weight.

I hope your 20 years of research had more effort put into it

I have no ill will towards you man. You said you matched right? Good luck to you!

The Caribbean is still a dumb move by any standard today and I recommend anybody considering it to improve their application and apply to a US program...if that is possible.

I have no ill will towards you man. You said you matched right? Good luck to you!

The Caribbean is still a dumb move by any standard today and I recommend anybody considering it to improve their application and apply to a US program...if that is possible.

I hope you realize that no one on this forum is stating otherwise.

But when you state that you've got extensive research to back up your claims about clinical training being poor and graduates being of a lower caliber, you might as well post a link to the data you've collected.

No deflecting man. I don't need to deflect. What did you post? Summarize it in two sentences.

it can't be done in 2 sentences. Everything said there is important. And I also will confirm the 260 number that gambino has stated earlier. His/her numbers are not speculations. It's the real numbers. Make what you want from those numbers, but don't call them speculations if you don't have proof or evidence. Looks like you might need to spend a bit more than 20 years researching.

But when you state that you've got extensive research to back up your claims about clinical training being poor and graduates being of a lower caliber, you might as well post a link to the data you've collected.

lmao if he/she read my posts, i literally said that so many times....

everyone on this forum does not think Caribbean should be your first choice.

Clinical training is poor! You don't need research; it's inferred lol.

That's like arguing fast food won't make you fat.

Why don't you explain how clinical education is spectacular at these schools? Some of these students are rotating at the trashiest community hospitals.